Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

An American Carol

DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

This movie is clearly the first republican return shot to Michael Moore, how many people are looking forward to watching it?

As a person who has seen every Micheal Moore Documentary, i plan on watching this, seems like it will be funny,

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

Comments

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Cant Wait :D

Bought time someone got back at that fat fudger.

Edit: Removed some of the Redneck from my post.. :P

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,358

Looks very entertaining. I love the cast lineup.

• FaxxerFaxxer Member Posts: 3,247

I will see it too.  Though I am not a huge fan of political hit pieces, such as movies like 'W' and others. 

one other movie desertfox that came out on the "right" side was "expelled: no intelligence allowed" by ben stein.... I went to see that one at the theater, it was eye opening.  It's not political per se, but it is if you look at the larger picture involved ...in my opinion.

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

It doesn't look very good at all. Better than the craptacular Epic/Date/Disaster movies, but probably not much better than Superhero Movie and such. What I find kind of interesting is that they are selling this as a Republican biased comedy, but all the gags that are supposed to sell it as conservative humor all sound like they would offend more conservatives than they would entertain. I might buy it on PPV but my theater trips are reserved for epics, blockbusters, or period pieces.