Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan servers being consolidated

Here is the article. I am not lying about this. Looks like this is the beginning of the end for a crappy game.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6198338.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;title;2

Comments

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156

apparantly someone missed the "Latest MMORPG News"announcement on the main page

• celdridgeceldridge Member Posts: 188

I did I was looking for it. Thanks for the heads up though.

I still don't see it.

• PyroModPyroMod Member Posts: 39

Wow, did this game break your little heart Celdridge?? It really is a bad thing when a GAME can start to take over your life and you feel you must post every little thing about it. Bit late on the news there too.

Why don't you post nice things about games that you like and make you feel happy.

Originally posted by PyroMod

Wow, did this game break your little heart Celdridge?? It really is a bad thing when a GAME can start to take over your life and you feel you must post every little thing about it. Bit late on the news there too.
    Why don't you post nice things about games that you like and make you feel happy.

I know most of my posts are bashing this game, but I feel ripped off and this a venue for me to vent if I feel like it, and I do so I am. Don't like it, then don't read the threads.

Oh i don't mind you posting things about games that i don't play. I was shattered when i bought a game very recently and just could not get into it at all but it was my choice to buy the game and it was my choice to stop playing. Please go ahead with your posts but it might help the anger to post some nice things once in a while about something you like. No?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • pdxgeekpdxgeek Member Posts: 585

Psh...AoC haters are amatuers compared to us SWG vets.

Well said Templarga.

The thing is if this game completely fails, WAR fails and the next 2 big MMO's coming out soon fail it will be a bad day for MMORPG's in general. It will mean that companies will not be willing to spend the time or effort in making good quality games for us to play. When i say play i mean play becuase these are games in the end and should not take over our lives and make us miserable.

I hope this game does get better and increase its player base and although i really did not like WAR one bit i really hope it has alot of players for years to come. In the end it can only be a good thing for us.

Cheer up everyone. These are suppose to be fun.

• SoupgoblinSoupgoblin Member Posts: 324

Oh i don't mind you posting things about games that i don't play. I was shattered when i bought a game very recently and just could not get into it at all but it was my choice to buy the game and it was my choice to stop playing. Please go ahead with your posts but it might help the anger to post some nice things once in a while about something you like. No?

AoC smells like poop and makes me sad

But Bible Fight on Adult Swim.com makes me happy

That was very theraputic, thanks PyroMod

Ah my pleasure. Glad i could help.

• SoupgoblinSoupgoblin Member Posts: 324
    Originally posted by pdxgeek

Psh...AoC haters are amatuers compared to us SWG vets.

SOE could make Yoda succumb to the dark side

This discussion has been closed.