Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Old account not working

LazzaroLazzaro Member UncommonPosts: 548

I tried to log on the forums with an old account, but it wouldn't let me. Anyway to resub some how?

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I get this, but can't find any place to resub.

Comments

• SherkalynSherkalyn Member Posts: 105

Reason is that your subscribtion was probably expired or cancelled before GameForge France went bankrupt. Right now, all accounts can play for free during the pre-relaunch test phase. Which means you can still use your account to play but cannot use it on forums. It probably won't be possible to re-subscribe until the end of october.

Hope this answers your question.

---------
    Sherkalyn
    Crazy Marshmallow Lady
    Guild Leader of The Exodus Syndicate in Ryzom
    "Experience Perfection :: Unharness Your Power"
    www.exodusgs.com

• tikboitikboi Member Posts: 243

hmmm...my account, well for like years ago, is not working anymore. theres no actual confirmation in the game that this account is already expired or not. to avoid this at least open your account every 3 months.

• LazzaroLazzaro Member UncommonPosts: 548

Originally posted by Sherkalyn
    Reason is that your subscribtion was probably expired or cancelled before GameForge France went bankrupt. Right now, all accounts can play for free during the pre-relaunch test phase. Which means you can still use your account to play but cannot use it on forums. It probably won't be possible to re-subscribe until the end of october.
    Hope this answers your question.

yup, thanks!