Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

thinking of giving it another go

i played  age of conan when it first came out and got my character up to level 11 i found it fun but for one thing the frame rate /stutering it kept going up and down lowest being 7 to highest 19 and this was every seting on low . my pc has a intel core 2 duo e6400 with 2gb of ram with a ati radeon x1650 card.so i left after my  free 30 days .but now i find my self wanting to give it another go so i have to ask have any of the latest patches fixed or improved the frame rate even on the lowest setting's becouse that was all that spoilt the game for me was the low frame rate. so any help from current players would be welcome 'thanks.

Comments

• LibertasplzLibertasplz Member Posts: 221

The framerate will still suck with that video card...sorry.

• WargPestWargPest Member Posts: 164

I recommend it. Ask on the forums which servers that are high pop and which one that are not. Right away I can tell you that Cimmeria, Wiccana, Thog, Tyrrany and Deatwisper are very active. 

• leftguardleftguard Member Posts: 70

Yes, patches over the last couple of months have definitely improved frame rates - I find the game is much more fluid now than it used to be.

• philologusphilologus Member Posts: 23

thank you all

i think i will give it another go.

• CobraSolidusCobraSolidus Member Posts: 369

Do so, I ran it yesterday again and I must say those animations have now become smooth as silk. Make sure you drop by the forums first to check up on what servers to roll on. There is like 4 servers, Damballah,Derketo,Ajujo and Bane that has low population. Unless you want to fond a new guild and take server activity to new heights, I would not go there.