Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there an anti-AFK system in Atlantica?

My stamina has run dry, and so I just decided to get some sleep and do a bundle of crafting jobs. And then I get DC, great. Is there an anti-afk system in place or is it just the huge number of players?

Its a good thing they already made a third server, but it looks like they will have to make the fourth soon.

Comments

• PustulioPustulio Member Posts: 80

I doubt it if theres an anti-afk system on AO. Maybe you had a connection timeout from you ISP. I sat all day leeching from my party. I was not disconnected.

• CursedseiCursedsei Member Posts: 1,012

As far as I know, there isn't any anti-AFK in the game, I've been kicked off randomly, but thats it.

• tikboitikboi Member Posts: 243

anti-AFK function? for what? i dont see the point. but maybe for venders who play in the market overnight where they sell items and see those sold items tomorrow morning. what you experienced is just either glitch of the game or maybe a disconnection of your internet connection.

• conqistadorconqistador Member Posts: 237

it just dawned on me that probably there is.  ten minutes ago i was afk and all of a sudden the game crashed. i did it two more times after that and the same thing happened. i dont know if it is me being afk or i just have faulty computer settings