Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do your part in saving the game !!

2»

Comments

• UlafUlaf Member UncommonPosts: 33

If this is a joke it is a good one. 

If it is not a joke. Then it is the best joke I have ever heard.

• taus01taus01 Member Posts: 1,352

The support for this 'idea' is amazing! So many people really love the idea to throw away their money at a dead game. See the current list of idiots below:

1. Tmyrdal (at the moment I'm paying for 2 AoC accounts, second one only for support

2. pudsley

3. Tawnyn (2 accounts Tawnyn and gf's) 2nd account not confirmed

4. Bargi

5. Leilani

6. Amorey

7. Ferocity

8. Dhoner

9. Fritigern

10. Gwartisan

11. Gwartling

12. micro-zerg

13. AvengerUK (2 Active accounts, AvengerUK and a friends) 2nd account not confirmed

14. Partspartsparts (2 Active accounts, Partspartsparts and a girlfriends) 2nd account not confirmed

15. lydia

16. wasp (4 active accounts (2 of me and 2 of my bf) 3 accounts not confirmed

17. summitx (2 accounts ,one for me and one for my kids) 2nd account not confirmed

18. Incygnis

19. Lora

20. Rycon1

21. TheHolgar

22. ChaosWolf

23. YOUR NAME

I hava said this many times, The game will be dead by Oct/Nov, latest end of the year. The next quarterly report will be the end of funcom.

"Give players systems and tools instead of rails and rules"

• MathosMathos Member Posts: 897

This is wrong in so many ways.

• antarasantaras Member Posts: 45

Originally posted by taus01

The support for this 'idea' is amazing! So many people really love the idea to throw away their money at a dead game. See the current list of idiots below:
    1. Tmyrdal (at the moment I'm paying for 2 AoC accounts, second one only for support
    2. pudsley
    3. Tawnyn (2 accounts Tawnyn and gf's) 2nd account not confirmed
    4. Bargi
    5. Leilani
    6. Amorey
    7. Ferocity
    8. Dhoner
    9. Fritigern
    10. Gwartisan
    11. Gwartling
    12. micro-zerg
    13. AvengerUK (2 Active accounts, AvengerUK and a friends) 2nd account not confirmed
    14. Partspartsparts (2 Active accounts, Partspartsparts and a girlfriends) 2nd account not confirmed
    15. lydia
    16. wasp (4 active accounts (2 of me and 2 of my bf) 3 accounts not confirmed
    17. summitx (2 accounts ,one for me and one for my kids) 2nd account not confirmed
    18. Incygnis
    19. Lora
    20. Rycon1
    21. TheHolgar
    22. ChaosWolf
    23. YOUR NAME

I hava said this many times, The game will be dead by Oct/Nov, latest end of the year. The next quarterly report will be the end of funcom.

omg just to think i would love to have two wow account and that there´s actually people paying 2 acc to failcom.... i played aoc i have 80 ranger but b4 i realized it i was on the worst game ever even lineage 2 private servers have more quality...