Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 questions

Can you pve in the other faction's pve zones on non-open pvp servers?

Is there ffa pvp in open pvp or is it WOW-type faction based pvp?

Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice.

Comments

• RageaholRageahol Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

Q1  yes....not sure how much you have played the game but zones have places for both factions to PVE in....

Q2  no FFA... but RvR is far from WoW Pvp...open means you can attack anywhere at anytime

• ZsavoozZsavooz Member Posts: 532

how does one enter a public quest? I see them but do not know how to join them

• banthisbanthis Member Posts: 1,891
    Originally posted by Zsavooz

how does one enter a public quest? I see them but do not know how to join them

If you see it then your in it?  THey're Open area quests you just walk up and start participating .....

• ZsavoozZsavooz Member Posts: 532

got it, thanks. Thought I had to actually join. I assume the quest objectives are in my TOK?

• unsane13unsane13 Member Posts: 160

by default the PQ objectives will be to the left of your mini map in the top right corner of the screen.

"For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, 'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.' Such is the rule of honour..."

• banthisbanthis Member Posts: 1,891
    Originally posted by Zsavooz

got it, thanks. Thought I had to actually join. I assume the quest objectives are in my TOK?

Uhh its a global objective...it appears in the upper right hand corner of the screen next to the Mini Map it should tell you what Stage and what needs to be done...You work with everyone else doing the PQ to complete it. 

An entry does appear but its just a lore entry ... it'll give you a Pop up ... you know anything that appears in the ToK gives you a nice lil pretty pop up.    You really should read the User Manual thats available in Game at the ? Icon.