Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Mention of Project V13?

Isn't anyone intrigued by Interplay tossing their hat into the MMO arena?

http://www.interplay.com/ (Notice the V13 at the top right hand corner...not much yet, but it is a start)

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Project_V13_FAQ (Some speculation...check interplay's forums for even more speculation)

Some curiosities:

• V13 - Vault 13 was the vault from the first Fallout
  • www.interplay.com/about/article.php - Interplay hires (back) another original Fallout designer and sticks him on the V13 project.  That makes at least two of the orignal designers now on the project. "Taylor joins other original Fallout team members on staff at Interplay’s internal game studio.."
  • Interplay licensed the rights to make a Fallout MMO from Bethesda last year sometimes.  Their two year time limit to begin development runs out in about a year.  Now is the perfect time for them to start.  As a side note, the license agreement also stipulates that the game has to be released by 2012.

This could be one of the most anticipated MMO's in a very long time.   I'm not a Bethesda/Fallout 3 basher by any means.  I already have my copy preordered.  But the thought of some of the original folks building an MMO in the Fallout universe just makes me a little giddy.

Sorry if this has been posted about before, but I haven't seen it yet.

Comments

• RehmesRehmes Member Posts: 600

Very interesting, would be nice to see this project come to fruition