Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One major Coding flaw in this game.

I've been playing since Early Access started, not super hardcore, not super casual either. It is an amazing game, it is tons of fun, but there is one major coding flaw that I've found in Warhammer online.

Through the millions of pages of coding that make up this game, Mythic has managed to somehow bend the space time continuum and have managed to integrate a time machine of some sort into Warhammer Online.

I have proof. Last night I logged on at about 11pm to do some questing / RVR. I'm playing through, having a good time, met a squig herder friend and we killed some stuff together.

Next thing I know, it is 4 AM and I have to wake up for work soon. WTF? Something has gone terribly amiss.

In all seriousness though, this is the first time it's happened to me, in any game, since Everquest 1.

Bravo Mythic, you are bringing fun back: yea.

Comments

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

Sneaky bastards.

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

I know what you mean mate....

Do you think we can sue? :O

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• Foxman13Foxman13 Member Posts: 22

Very true! I logged on for a couple of hours(actually ended up being 6) last saturday while the wife was at work. I didn't get sh!t done around the house and she was pissed!

• APRAuroreAPRAurore Member Posts: 330

I agree! It's one of the funnest games I've played since DAoC!

Back in EvE. Started with BatMUD. Main MMOs have been EvE and DAoC.

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

I thought I could add a little extra flavour to this thread! ENJOY the WAR song ;D

LINK HERE

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• KeltikKeltik Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Originally posted by DuraheLL

I thought I could add a little extra flavour to this thread! ENJOY the WAR song ;D
    LINK HERE

It's far better live :P

( can't help it, I'm old and have seen it live many times :) )

• barcellsbarcells Member Posts: 6

very funny but true ! i also lost a 8 hrs recently ,it's alot of fun so far good job warhammer (mythic).

• RaztorRaztor Member Posts: 670

That's what happens when they divide by zero.

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181
    Originally posted by Keltik

Originally posted by DuraheLL

LINK HERE

It's far better live :P

( can't help it, I'm old and have seen it live many times :) )

I hear ya mate.

I remember loads of us doing the dance at school discos.

Oh, the horror!

• SimkynSimkyn Member Posts: 42

Totally agree.

Each night my wife has to tell me, remember to go to bed. This happens around 10:30pm or so. I tell her "Yeah yeah, I'll make sure and remember". I look up at the clock and note the time.

I start playing. I RvR a little bit, then look up at the clock, "oh man, it's 12:30am already, I need to get some leveling done."

I go out, play a public quest once or twice, then start working on my other "red blob" quests. After a little bit, or what seems like a little bit I look up at the clock, "Oh man, it's 3:30am, I need to log off."

I finish up what I was doing and head to the nearest camp to log. When all is said and done I finally look up and it's 4am. I realize I tried but I have no self control. It's just too much fun.

Guess I'll just have to start earlier in the day.

• BelgueBelgue Member UncommonPosts: 46

<-- I am having relationship problems myself because of WAR 

• t0mpeet0mpee Member Posts: 12

I remember WoW used to be fun like that.

/rest in peace

• FariicFariic Member Posts: 1,546

WTF!  You made me lol for real.

I really though the OP had something meaningful to say. 

Smartass. :)