Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why play RF when there is WOW?

PustulioPustulio Member Posts: 80

I started playing WOW for  a year, I shifted to RF. I got hook for a while but I can't seem to find the thrill that WOW offers. I can't wait for WotLK!

Comments

• tikboitikboi Member Posts: 243

i can see where youre going, but its a matter of preference i guess.

robotic concept is not bad at all.

• repapipsrepapips Member Posts: 450

because RF have robots and wow doesnt

• einexileeinexile Member UncommonPosts: 197

A: Because you're sick of WoW and too wooden-headed to try EQ2.

The better comparison might be with other F2P games. For instance, why play RF when there is Shadowbane?

And a better question might be why not play both?

einexile the meek
    Vacuos, Winterlong, Vaciante, Eicosapenta
    Atlantean, Tyranny, Malton

• ay1koay1ko Member Posts: 15

cause not all people have money to burn in the game :D

and also why play RF when there are other games that doesn't have that much HACKS damn hackers....

CURSE YOU DAMN CE USERS!!!!!

• tikboitikboi Member Posts: 243

why? is there any hacked or bots in WoW?

• angelsfangangelsfang Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by Pustulio

I started playing WOW for  a year, I shifted to RF. I got hook for a while but I can't seem to find the thrill that WOW offers. I can't wait for WotLK!

WOW gives you thrill?  Wow.  Thank god you weren't alive back when everyone played UO, you would have died from a massive heart attack.

• SalmonellaSalmonella Member Posts: 12

Different tastes for different people. If all people were alike, then why would there even be competing companies? Not everyone uses firefox, drinks coke, eats McDonalds. I'm sure there are a lot of people who play RF because they find it more fun than WoW.

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

why play ANYTHING else when there's WoW?

Because only WoW is WoW and other games offer stuff WoW has not and vice versa

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "