Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Balanced?...

Is it me or is this game (exp at low levels) not very blanced... I mean it just seems that Order heal better, hit harder, not to mention they shoot through the geometry at will with their turrents etc.

I have been playing since Beta but haven't really had the time to level up very fast (still at lvl 10) but it just seems that around this level order dominate if they teams are fairly even.

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this fact or maybe im way off base here.

------------------------------
You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

Comments

• whisperwyndwhisperwynd Member UncommonPosts: 1,668

May I know what server you are on?  Considering I see alot of threads posting to the contrary, I'd like to know both so when I decide to play, I'll know which to roll on as the underdog.