Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unheard of mmo

rcareyrcarey Member Posts: 63

I found this game about a month and a half ago and i never really followed up because i have been busy with my other games. The screens looked good and the concept sounded pretty neat, from what i remember.

Have any of you played it before? If so, is it good?

If you can, fill me in a little bit. Thanks

~i'd rather be forgotten than remembered for giving in~

Comments

• TecknicTecknic Member Posts: 458

...I have no idea what game you're talking about.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Playing: Nothing
    Played: Champions Online, CoX, STO, PSO, WoW, lots of free-to-play crap
    Looking Forward To: DC Universe Online, Blade and Soul

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Lol, your giving way too little information to go on, provide more information like was it free or pay to play?sci-fi or fantasy?2d or 3d?new or old?things like that

• Paul22Paul22 Member Posts: 127

This may be the classiest post I have seen on LFG in awhile...The game you're speaking of is insertrandomgamenamehere  it's really cool.  It actually has everything people have been asking for.  It has both sandbox and linear progression to fit everyone. the PVP is awesome, but people can play PvE as well if they dont want to fight each other.  Its tailored to casual gamers, as well as hardcore gamers.  It's almost 3 im out of what people want on this site.  Oh its filled with griefers too, because all people really do here is bitch :).

• ragnarokekragnarokek Member Posts: 134

UnheardOfMMO online

• rcareyrcarey Member Posts: 63

My bad lol i forgot to include the name of the game... duh. I did a little more research and found that the game is Gate to Heavens (www.gtheu.com). It looks as if its a 3d fantasy game, more on the newer side of the F2P mm market. Im pretty sure its european too. The site stated that due to hackers and bugs the servers are down but everything is being worked on to provide a better gaming experience i.e. new servers, website, anti-hacker software, etc. I couldnt find when the game will be active again but im hoping it actually will be open for play sometime. The website isnt fully completed yet so information is sparse. Im just wondering if anyone has played it or heard of it prior to the rework and if so, is it worth the download? Im always interested in new games so any pros and cons would help. thanks in advance.

Oh yeah, sorry for the lack of the name previously and the nil information.

~i'd rather be forgotten than remembered for giving in~

• erandurerandur Member Posts: 727

Don't take this the wrong way, but are asian free games ever anywhere near good? Their screens are done with a simple print screen + paste in paint, without going through the trouble of removing the windows thingies.

You know it, the best way to realize your dreams is waking up and start moving, never lose hope and always keep up.