Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good Game

dot80dot80 Member Posts: 5

Good game, but some of the classes suck, (elementalists, and Hunter, scout guy) I think they could balance the classes a bit more by makeing elementalist, hunters, and neocromances a bit stronger. The best thing to be is a Worrior/Monk because than you can heal and fight, and plus when your these u can run people at like 1000 a pop.

Nice story line but its close to impossible to make a successful new guild with all the big ones who give out minipets...

I give this game a 4.5 of 5, would be a 4 but because you only have to pay for it once and not weekly its good.

This is only for the origonal Prophesies pack, not sure about the others, but i for one am looking forward to guild wars 2!

Comments

• Squal'ZellSqual'Zell Member Posts: 1,803

i do not know how long you played but the ranger (not hunter) is one of the strongest classes,

you do not need to heal yourself if you dont get hit. and rangers are experts at not getting hit, also they can dish out an extreme amount of damage if mixxed with the right secondary.

just something to think about 

-R/Rt Splinter Weapon + barrage (ive done over 1200dmg with 1 shot)

-look a the expertise skills the ranger has, that should tell you everything

-troll unguent

fact:  a 3-4 man ranger team can do the underworld completely.

elementalist? you can tank with those btw, also the amount of dmg you can dish out is uncomparable with any other class.

honestly i call W/Mo personal walking meat shields. (no offence to those who actually play W/Mo really well)

• SuplyndmndSuplyndmnd Member Posts: 553

Elementalists suck?  Are you insane?  Ele/Mes is godly.  The great thing about them is that when you are outnumbered is when they can be the most effective as they do some great DoT and AoE damage and the more people around, the merrier.

What's next? You saying Necro sucks?

EVE - Sharvala
    FFXI - Shazamalicious
    Guild Wars - Xavier Lucifer & Charlize the Necro
    "Ranged...stuck...tree...15 random words... suck... noob fanboy... I MAKE GUIDE!"

• dentedharveydentedharvey Member Posts: 2

WOOT~! reading that the ranger has that much potential makes me wanna level fater ^_^ im just new with the game and liking it.. too bad that you didnt like it...

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Elementalists are probably the strongest profession for all different forms of PvP and PvE except maybe running. their huge amount of AoE ranged spells make them wanted in PvE and in PvP they can combine single target spells of various utility with some AoE attacks (depending on arena of course). Calling them bad is like calling white text black. Not to mention Necromancers which in PvE are the most versatile profession in the whole game giving them loads of different ways of playing to choose from. In PvP their anti-m

• ekspertseksperts Member Posts: 49
    Originally posted by dot80

...because than you can heal and fight...

First of all, you not need to do all jobs yourself. Allow Monk heal and protect you, allow rangers and mesmers interrupt and curse enemies, allow elementarist do massive damage and not kite enemies away from eles fire. If you are warrior, do your frontline job take first damage from mobs and take them busy all the time, so other player can swipe out them in seconds.

PvP is other story, thats all about damage and shutdown.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Elementalists and Rangers are two of the strongest professions, lol. Plus, as a Warrior you shouldn't be worrying about healing yourself. That's the Monk's job.