Here's my criteria:
- PvP. I love it. It must be fun, easy to access, it must require some sort of actual player skill... not button mashing where the outcome is determined by equipment.
- Skill. I don't want to play a game where I loose to some 11 yeared old kid because he has lewd gear and has played 1000 hours. There must be more to it than the obvious use of abilities we know from wow.
- Interesting classes. Like when the classes are more interesting than the usual warrior, rogue, mage crap we see.
- Technical solid. I've got a pretty good rig(athlon64 x2 6400+, HD 4870 512 mb, 2 GB ram), so I'm expecting it to run smooth at high details and good resolution.
- Minimal PvE grind. I don't mind a bit of PvE, but I hate when it's necessary for me to grind 100 hours before I even get to the good PvP
- Epic. Love epic battles
- Combat. The combat mechanics itself must be fun and fluid. I hate looking at my character take and give hit after hit with me pressing the occasional spell button. It's boring as hell. AoC had great combat, but some other game breaking problems in my opinion. Now, I know the combat isn't like AoC, but I'd like some movability when fighting.
So yeah, would like the opinions of people playing the game(that means, fanboys and haters who haven't played don't need to tell me if they think it's good or not).
Also, is there a trial or buddy key system comming our way?