Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheating- The real thing that can hurt WAR

13»

Comments

• lareslocilaresloci Member UncommonPosts: 373

Yeah, I just couldn't believe my eyes...second day that this game is released the Gold sellers are in Chat peddling....

Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

• TrashcantoyTrashcantoy Member Posts: 827
    Originally posted by lugal

Originally posted by 3on1

Originally posted by lugal

I'll admit to buying gold. I dont care if people dont like that. I just cant see wasting what little free time I have on grinding for gold. Its not fun. So, instead of doing something not fun, I'll spend 5 or 10 bucks for a quick infusion of gold to keep myself afloat. I make more than enough money to cover multiple accounts in many games, I just dont have the time to waste grinding.
    If companies were serious about stoping the gold sellers, they need to change how the economy works in games, or they need to sell gold themselves. Those are the only 2 ways to end it the spam, but you will never end gold buying.
    But hacks and cheats, need to banned on first offense. They do that enough, peple will not risk it.

making money is a big part of mmos and i get most fun out trying to make money, mmos are not all about lvling up and using uber endgame gear, its the road towards it. clearly u dont understand that or do u like having everything handed over to u on a golden plate just cause u have enough irl money to dump it in a virtual economy? i had a similar convo when someone joined our AO guild and admitted he made a living off selling virtual money, he defended it by saying he could see his kids all the time, i just found it pathetic... anyway goldselling/powerlvling/buying accounts happen all the time in almost every game, its a part of the mmo genre

You are an idiot who fails at reading comprehension.

You make broad statements about my character yet you have nothing to base it off of. Pull your head from your rear. Also, your grammar is by the worst I have seen on these forums, making mine look perfect.

haha, aggressive much?!! u are avoiding the discussion by attacking me :) gg.

also since when do ppl care about grammar on a forum? ow yea just another personal attack cause u cant stand my vision on how to play an mmo, grow up or come up with a real discussion.

btw i thought u didnt care if ppl dont like you for buying gold. u make yourself look funny

sooo 2nd try: i find your whole "not enough time" excuse lame, u dont want to spend time on grinding for gold yet that is a vital part of an mmo. before u start attacking me with "you dont work/have kids" etc. i study and that takes as much time as a fulltime job, i also play soccer 2 days a week, and i go out 2 times a week. yet i still find PLENTY of time to grind (and i play multiple mmos) and get ingame gold w/o having to buy it from some asian sweatshop.

u should just cut all subs xcept for one so u can grind and get gold in a fair way towards your fellow players, so you can finally really experience what its like to play an mmo. and im guessing u are playing all those mmos where no skill is involved cause honestly.. in sandboxes all ebayers (like you) get their asses kicked in pvp for not knowing how to play the game. anyway.. good day to you mr nice guy. hf ruining game economies and keeping those goldspam bots alive.

MMOs currently playing: -
    About to play: Lord of the Rings Online
    Played: Anarchy Online (alltime favorite) and lots of f2p titles (honorable mentions: 9Dragons, Martial Heroes, Dekaron, Atlantica Online)

• coppercladcopperclad Member Posts: 92
    Originally posted by laresloci

Yeah, I just couldn't believe my eyes...second day that this game is released the Gold sellers are in Chat peddling....

Yea it doesnt take long for asshats to jump in and start ruining a game as long as there is a buck in it for them, sad really.

I've read that EA has banned 400+ goldspamer accounts so far and is serious about banning all they find.     Go get  'em EA.

And saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits....in thy mercy."

• KrazcoKrazco Member Posts: 167

i just start to wonder how the people who dont buy gold, and have lots of it, even have enough real life money to pay there subs?

cheating on the system? to get money without working for it? now thats real cheating..

Want to play: Lego Universe

• angeles2o1oangeles2o1o Member Posts: 18

Well today i encountered my forst CHEAT in PvP.

This Distruction player had an Unlimited speed buff.

No one could catch him when he had the flag and he capped the 3 flags in under a min.

Even the other distruction players stopped fighting us to watch him.

And it was funny as most of them and us left the game.

This is just sad....

He was a Black Orc, Lev 20....so he had a really good chance against any of us...but to cheat to win...thats just sad.

It's one thing to moan about those buying gold...but to cheat so openly in PvP is just sad.

Trust a Distruction player to cheat first....

• AstralGethAstralGeth Member Posts: 197
    Originally posted by angeles2o1o

Well today i encountered my forst CHEAT in PvP.
    This Distruction player had an Unlimited speed buff.
    No one could catch him when he had the flag and he capped the 3 flags in under a min.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq0uXna6-Co

Something like this?

There are a lot of scary hacks coming out, I'm not gonna post the vids directly because I don't want to get banned for promoting them or anything, but they are on youtube.

• angeles2o1oangeles2o1o Member Posts: 18

Yep...that was basicly what it was like.

He got the lag and was gone.

Sad that people cheat to win something that basicly means nothing.

Ruins it for everyone else...even his own side.

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641
    Originally posted by Redmow

Yes, open season on gold sellers would be awesome! With the ability to fully loot their corpse.

Most awesome suggestion for MMOs that I have EVER seen. 

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club