Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats the number of "active" servers?

2»

Comments

• GutboyGutboy Member Posts: 630

I have been watching and that server has been on Medium, still at 360 searchable players it is missing all the players on /anon, in most cases PvP'ers. Bria right now is on Heavy as of 7:49pm PST.

• SuvrocSuvroc Member Posts: 2,383
    Originally posted by Gutboy

I have been watching and that server has been on Medium, still at 360 searchable players it is missing all the players on /anon, in most cases PvP'ers. Bria right now is on Heavy as of 7:49pm PST.

So, what is your hpothesis?

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261
    Originally posted by Suvroc

Originally posted by Obraik

Right now on Chilastra there's 360 people that have made themselves searchable on the player search tool.

Did you happen to notice what the server status was at?

It was on a Medium load

Bria is currently on Heavy.

• Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193

Originally posted by Suvroc

Right now on Chilastra there's 360 people that have made themselves searchable on the player search tool.

Did you happen to notice what the server status was at?

It was on a Medium load

Bria is currently on Heavy.

I am sure they changed the "load requirements" Just like planetside. What (Used to be light) Is now Heavy, What used to be medium is still heavy, and now the actual medium and light servers are off the rictor scale in comparison to the old "load requirement"

• ErwinRommelErwinRommel Member Posts: 2

Wasn't the point of Sony changing the game so they could attract more players? Obviously not enough people were playing or else they wouldn't have gone through all the trouble and risked so much. Why are you people so concerned anyways? I thought you hated Sony and SWG now.

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333
    Originally posted by ErwinRommel

Wasn't the point of Sony changing the game so they could attract more players? Obviously not enough people were playing or else they wouldn't have gone through all the trouble and risked so much. Why are you people so concerned anyways? I thought you hated Sony and SWG now.

Yes they planned to get at least 1 more customer as what they had so at least 300000 + 1.

But we have here the number 360 floating around LOL

The current SWG NGE is fAiL, a epochal disaster , player and customer  wise.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.