Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is it just me or....

KugelnKugeln Member Posts: 151

can anyone say SWG remake? just what it seems like to me

Comments

• EbenEmaelEbenEmael Member Posts: 334
    Originally posted by Kugeln

can anyone say SWG remake? just what it seems like to me

Why do you say? Pre-CU SWG or post-CU?

• AntaranAntaran Member Posts: 579

*buzzzzzz* wrong.  lol sorry,   i take it you haven't read into it much?  if you had you'd see the game as i do (or rather i hope it will be), more like Freelancer/Elite/Frontier Elite 2 but based around exploration more than combat even though combat is a main feature. I'm a Pre-NGE SWG refugee so i know what SWG was like and STO is no SWG m8.

• ganbeeganbee Member Posts: 233

Depends on what You mean, Everything I have heard is alot  farther advanced than SWG came out. But if you mean SWG and all expansions still no it will not be SWG. SWG was a great game and now it is caca shi shi pooh.

• KugelnKugeln Member Posts: 151

post cu/ nge just by looking at the screen shots this is what i came to. i mean i could be wrong but just making conversation lol

Originally posted by Kugeln

post cu/ nge just by looking at the screen shots this is what i came to. i mean i could be wrong but just making conversation lol

You are saying that STO will be like SWG NGE because of some screen shots??? Sorry, but I don't see it. Different games made by different companies at different times.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound harsh.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Having played both SWG-NGE and CoX I'd have to say that this being a NGE remake is highly unlikely. Cryptic has an entirely different approach to MMOs than SOE/LA or anyone else in the industry for that matter. This game will be nothing like anything we've seen before...of that I'm about 99.9% certain.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

The only company that would be dumb enough to make another game like SWG NGE would be SOE.

• BattleskarBattleskar Member Posts: 341
    Originally posted by EbenEmael

The only company that would be dumb enough to make another game like SWG NGE would be SOE.

SOE is making another game like SWG NGE its called The Agency and if you look at the screen shots the ui looks eeirily the same as the NGE point click feature. Same target cross as well.I am curious as to see if The Agency will be alot like the NGE or not.

• ToadmonkeyToadmonkey Member UncommonPosts: 84

Are they going to make a SWG 2 game?    Seems they should scrap the one out there now