Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server population as taken from the AOC forums

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=167136

There is a raging debate as to weather this issue is due to time of day or just general lack of interest in the game.  Just thought this might interest you guys....

I feel that weekends should be the true judge of server populations..though I do remember that in games like wow  you could log on pretty much anytime and there were loads of people online.  It just seemed to me that my friends list was a little more sparse on the odd occaissions that I would log in late or during a day off.

Comments

• AzrileAzrile Member Posts: 2,582
    Originally posted by arkady09

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=167136
    There is a raging debate as to weather this issue is due to time of day or just general lack of interest in the game.  Just thought this might interest you guys....
    I feel that weekends should be the true judge of server populations..though I do remember that in games like wow  you could log on pretty much anytime and there were loads of people online.  It just seemed to me that my friends list was a little more sparse on the odd occaissions that I would log in late or during a day off.

I found the true power of wow's subscription base about 2 months ago.

I play on a low-medium  realm (Fenris).  It's probably one of the least populated pve servers in NA.

I was playing in a lvl 45-50 zone (hinterlands).   With the vast majority of players at lvl 70 and there being about 4 zones that cover the same level range as Hinterlands, you would think the zone would be abandoned.

I went into a small cave (slimes).   The only reason to go inside the cave is for one quest... no other reason for people to be in that cave except for one quest

There were three people in there with me.  For some reason, it just blew my mind.

• PyrichPyrich Member Posts: 1,040

/meh

Get up early and log on,  maybe a dozen lvl 80's on deathwhisper.  Play on peak time over 150,   just depends really.  Did the class by class search.

If you are a night owl,  or like to play in the mornings dw is not for you.

**A few months ago peak time was more like 250