Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the number of player by game

hi there

i would like to find inside mmorpg.com the number of player by game and pershaps by server if you can.

it ll be very intrusting to see it.  So we can follow the progression of the game and we can see whenit  is near to die.

best regard from france :)

it s me again :)

Comments

• willo248willo248 Member Posts: 346

ye I totally agree would be awesom!!!

• EbenEmaelEbenEmael Member Posts: 334
    Originally posted by saerdryl

hi there
    i would like to find inside mmorpg.com the number of player by game and pershaps by server if you can.

it ll be very intrusting to see it.  So we can follow the progression of the game and we can see whenit  is near to die.

The problem is getting somewhat accurate subscription numbers. I don't think that most companies release sub numbers.

• saerdrylsaerdryl Member Posts: 3

i don t think so.

funcom has said 750 000 box sell fir aoc,  blizzard said 12 000 000 of player for wow, mmorpg can ask mythic to know how much box sell and how much player.

It isn t very hard to know.

• hello123321hello123321 Member Posts: 2

hi there

eum....how to know how many players in games?

• saerdrylsaerdryl Member Posts: 3

hi

it s easy  mmorpg can ask it to blizzard, mythic and funcom ... It is'nt a secret.

Better, blizzard and the other can send each month how many player the had by mail or fax.

• Wow4LiferWow4Lifer Member Posts: 255

hi
    it s easy  mmorpg can ask it to blizzard, mythic and funcom ... It is'nt a secret.
    Better, blizzard and the other can send each month how many player the had by mail or fax.

Hmm, I'm guessing warhammer ahs tleast 50,000 players, and at most 150,000? Not sure, that's an estimate based on sales.

• hello123321hello123321 Member Posts: 2

hi there

Can you know how many people are playing in game?!would you tell us....?lol

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

If such information were reliably available, I'm sure that we would. Unfortunately, most games do not release their subscriber numbers.

?