Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About Armor In RO

KingGrowlKingGrowl Member UncommonPosts: 237

I played this game once before and it was ok. But At the time they did'nt allow your character to change his look by equiping new armor (so on and so forth) could anyone tell me if this feature has been changed?

P.S. Is it still very laggy?

Comments

• KingGrowlKingGrowl Member UncommonPosts: 237

Well, This Sucks. I'm treing to Register an Account but everytime i clikc the like it does nothing. Anyone know why this might be happening?

• RegisPhilbinRegisPhilbin Member Posts: 16
    Armor still does not change your avatars appearance, save headgear and any shield you might equip. Your assassin wears the same sexy robes no matter what mail or manteau you stack on him. The servers have always been fine for my setup (which is a very low average PC by gamer standards), even when there were 2000+ people on.

"You see this? You see how my bodies glowing like that? Yeah a lot of people can't do that...come get some of this glowing!"
    "Oh ok? You want, you want some. You want some of the glowing. Look, man, your soul, I'm totally gonna chew on it and floss with your spirit. I read that somewhere...but I'll do it."

-Feng Shui Master Lu

"You see this? You see how my bodies glowing like that? Yeah a lot of people can't do that...come get some of this glowing!"
    "Oh ok? You want, you want some. You want some of the glowing. Look, man, your soul, I'm totally gonna chew on it and floss with your spirit. I read that somewhere...but I'll do it."

-Feng Shui Master Lu

• KingGrowlKingGrowl Member UncommonPosts: 237

No.1 Thanks for answering
    No.2 Sealab Rocks!

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

You can self implement weapon sprites by doing some wierd stuff with the kRO data.grf. I forget what though.

• Z0mbyraZ0mbyra Member Posts: 6

Well while your not in a battle u only see your head gear but where your in battle you see your weapon your shield and your head gear. So RO armor is not like most MMORPGS.