Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forum roleplay...

Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586

You have entered the door to the north.

You are now by yourself.

Standing in a dark room.

The pungent stench of mildew eminates from the wet dungeon walls.

Comments

  • teknicianteknician Member UncommonPosts: 270

    Inventory?

  • KabbaxKabbax Member Posts: 278
    Originally posted by teknician


    Inventory?

    Inventory, then Look South, where did you come from? A corridor?

    "The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius."
    -Oscar Wilde

  • teknicianteknician Member UncommonPosts: 270

    Look inventory.

  • KabbaxKabbax Member Posts: 278

    You are carrying:

    a candle stick

    a box of matches

    candle and wick

     

    (ooc: This game is lame, where are all the purty graphics!!!!111!1)

    "The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius."
    -Oscar Wilde

  • AxumAxum Member Posts: 891

     

    There happy?

    image

  • PatchDayPatchDay Member Posts: 1,641

    You enter a room

    Go North

    You see a forum troll, a sword on the ground, and a gun

    Equip Sword. Equip Gun

    Forum Troll attacks you and inflicts 10 damage

    Shoot the Forum Troll

    Forum Troll Takes Damage and flees

     

  • AxumAxum Member Posts: 891

    New inventory.

    image

  • KabbaxKabbax Member Posts: 278
    Originally posted by BRYANBARTLEY



    New inventory.

     

    Awesome.

     

    You chase the forum troll south, into the corridor. It continues to flee east. You notice something shiny to the west.

    Your are standing in a forum corridor. You hear the voices of many sleepless souls coming from various rooms along the corridors. You see signs posted above each room, but its too dark to read.

    [north][south] east, west

    "The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius."
    -Oscar Wilde

  • HvymetalHvymetal Member Posts: 355

    And you have been eaten by a Grue

  • Revenant007Revenant007 Member Posts: 54

    I stay in the room and set newbies on fire as they spawn.

  • AxumAxum Member Posts: 891

    You hear a menacing growl,

    and jump out of fright....

    Dropping your gun in a puddle of water

    image

  • teknicianteknician Member UncommonPosts: 270

    Put candle in candle stick.

    Light match.

    Light candle wick with lit match.

     

  • Sant.InferiaSant.Inferia Member Posts: 63

    then chuck norris came out..

    Challenge me.

  • YuramikoYuramiko Member Posts: 176

    Chuck norris had gone wild as he saw Britney Spears doing her stuff.

  • Zayne3145Zayne3145 Member Posts: 1,448

    You attempt to light Match.

    [Ability not ready]

    [Ability not ready]

    [Ability not ready]

    [Ability not ready]

    image

  • cherryhancherryhan Member Posts: 4

    oh god , who can tell me what's up

  • hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987
    Originally posted by Zayne3145


    You attempt to light Match.
    [Ability not ready]
    [Ability not ready]
    [Ability not ready]
    [Ability not ready]

     

    lmfao... Throw the gun!!!!

    ______________________________

    What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

    Originally posted by Hazmal

    What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

  • redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

    Wumpas ATTACK!

    .

    Wumpas pick's you up and flies you to.....

    #4,#10,#12,#18,#...

    Wumpas drop's you on post #20

Sign In or Register to comment.