Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i won the contest!

wendyXwendyX Member Posts: 32

i get teh retail game but do i need the original with it to play?and for the mmorpg people do u know what kinda play time i get?

Comments

• TheRabbitWlfTheRabbitWlf Member Posts: 39
    ya i won too, when is the game schedualed to be released?

• NightbrotherNightbrother Member Posts: 35

Well, Neocron has been released since September 2002, but the new and grand expansion (Dome of York) will hit the streets sometime in September, so not too much waiting time for you two.

:)

• MasentajaMasentaja Member Posts: 31
    I believe the "so called expansion" is stand-alone, you don't need old neocron installed in your pc.

• wendyXwendyX Member Posts: 32

i hope i get more than of month of play itme rofl because if not i know this games expansions will be 10 dollars in like 2 months lmao we all remvber shadowbane

• SeamusSeamus Member Posts: 17
    NC2 is a complete re-make of NC not a upgrade, not a expansion. 

Maybe you get one month of free time, but don't expect more. And about month payments etc, check the website.

• CudloCudlo Member Posts: 8

Retail copies come with 1 month of play time.  After currency conversions the monthly fee will be about $15.80/month. 

Originally posted by Cudlo

Retail copies come with 1 month of play time.  After currency conversions the monthly fee will be about $15.80/month. 

and in euros it will cost 12.78, about. Not everyone in here is american image

• zensaberzensaber Member UncommonPosts: 787

i guess ill play the first month then sell it muhahahahah

• JonaxJonax Member Posts: 2

The current date for retail is the 29th September. Whether that deadline will be made isn't concrete though.

The NC2 is a stand-alone client. Hence, you don't need to have a copy of NC1 to run it (it wouldn't be a good contest prize with an oversight like that ::::07::)

If the retail copies are the same as they were for NC1, a month's free play should be available with the copy. After that, chances are you'll have to pay for subsequent months.

And zensaber, that's pure evil ::::06:: lemme know how you get on ::::40::

JC

• BaDDaSSBaDDaSS Member UncommonPosts: 18

Originally posted by Seamus
    NC2 is a complete re-make of NC not a upgrade, not a expansion.

Get your facts right nib.
    As posted on the official forums NC2 is Neocron - Beyond Dome Of York, which is infact an expansion for Neocron.

The reason they have branded it as NC2 is so newbs dont ask "do i need nc1 to play bdoy?" because you do not.

Windows [n.]
    A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.
    ---
    Pimpin' www.so-pro.co.uk {Linux Gaming Community}

No longer using Xshite. Here's my Wakoopa: