Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

possible comeback for myself

hi all....just wanted to know if i came back to this game is there any society's recruiting.....or possible peeps that wanna lvl together as i know its easier to grind on the OS......

btw im on the european server: ROBERTS

LVL 25

many thanks.....

Comments

• majochmajoch Member Posts: 599

I don't think you will have a problem finding a society regardless of the server you pick.  I still read the official forums a few times a week and most societies I have seen posting will welcome people in a heartbeat.

A lot of people and some societies on Roberts, Rackham, and Blackbeard have used their transfers to head to Antigua making for 3 underpopulated servers and one server with enough population to at least pull off a semblance of RvR. 

I would suggest peeking in on the official forums and get a feel for the current state of the game and the servers first. 

• free2killfree2kill Member Posts: 31

is the transfer of my charc to another server free?....after reading a small thread i understand that alot of the EU players have jumped over to the US server over a few issues that  ROBERTS created....

• majochmajoch Member Posts: 599

One time character transfers are free.  Supposedly you can find the information on transfering on the front page of the official site.