Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Graphic Glitches

Getting a really odd graphical anomaly. The texture on random polys will just disappear, causing a weird shimmering effect as random spots suddenly turn clear, then normal again. Might it just be my horrid video card? FX 5600.

Comments

• DoomsDay01DoomsDay01 Member UncommonPosts: 783

I got them to. usually when trying to swing my sword to fast it would glitch out and when firing the bow, a few of the specials really freaked out when trying to shoot. The acid shot has some real issues with graphics.

Im on a 7900 gtx 512 meg card.

• BroGamingPageBroGamingPage Member UncommonPosts: 492

I also noticed around the npcs, you can see a white lining which doesn't look too good....and of course when doing /special it takes way longer then it should and sometimes lag and repeats a movement over and over before finishing the move..

little graphics annoyances ftw...lol..hopefully they get fixed soon. Small little graphic issues like these annoy me. With the npcs, some of them just look like they have a white lining, some look wierd...well to me...maybe I'm seeing things, lol.

• khartman2005khartman2005 Member Posts: 477
    Originally posted by Kane

Getting a really odd graphical anomaly. The texture on random polys will just disappear, causing a weird shimmering effect as random spots suddenly turn clear, then normal again. Might it just be my horrid video card? FX 5600.

Wow, that card is seriously outdated. Are you capable of upgrading? If not send me a pm and if you have a pci-e graphics slot, if I can find it I believe I haev an 8600gts card here at my house. If I can find it and you want it I can send it to you for free. I have no use for it.

• KaneKane Member Posts: 780

Much appreciated, Khartman, but I have an AGP slot. I have a 6800...but the GPU burned out. Need to send it in to BFG for a replacement.