Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For the love of all that is holy...

Please play the open beta for 3 hours and then uninstall this game.

Wait with bated breath for the release of RoTLK with the rest of your bunny hopping ....mail box dancing in a loin cloth....12 year old virgin pimply faced morons....

Leave this game to everyone over the age of....oooooh look boobies...AoC idiots...

Never come back.....leave it to those of us who played and loved DAoC in its time and loved its inovations.

Really please....delete the game....we'll be fine....really.

Without a single WoW prepubesent bunny hopping mail box dancing 12 year old....this game will be a hugh sucess.

I pray there are no game cards for this game.....no j.o.b......no p.l.a.y

Please...wait for WoTLK...really....go away.....

It's better to lurk in forums and be thought a fool...than to endlessly "Quote" and remove all doubts.

Comments

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

yes....

this is indeed the post of a mature person

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• GyrusGyrus Member UncommonPosts: 2,413
    Originally posted by lttexxan

Please play the open beta for 3 hours and then uninstall this game.
    Wait with bated breath for the release of RoTLK with the rest of your bunny hopping ....mail box dancing in a loin cloth....12 year old virgin pimply faced morons....
    Leave this game to everyone over the age of....oooooh look boobies...AoC idiots...
    Never come back.....leave it to those of us who played and loved DAoC in its time and loved its inovations.
    Really please....delete the game....we'll be fine....really.
    Without a single WoW prepubesent bunny hopping mail box dancing 12 year old....this game will be a hugh sucess.
    I pray there are no game cards for this game.....no j.o.b......no p.l.a.y
    Please...wait for WoTLK...really....go away.....

Be careful what you wish for...

I seem to recall two recent MMO releases where fanbois said exactly the same thing.

Pirates of the Burning Sea

Age of Conan

... you just might get it.

Nothing says irony like spelling ideot wrong.

• xcaliburxcalibur Member Posts: 571

Someone hit the wrong button me thinks.

This discussion has been closed.