Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interesting New Trailer for WAR..

As Mythic as already stated they would not show videos of something we wont have access to or ability to interact with in game.. Watch this video and see for yourself.

http://mythicmktg.fileburst.net/war/us/home/flash/2008_08_PAXTrailer.html

At about a little more than half way though you will see a Chosen Lean in and Roar., followed by an Empire fighting a Greenskin, then next scene is an elf getting wacked, followed by the chosen in Red swinging down his axe, and then the Dark elf and Dwarf fighting.. Right After this is when it happens and you will see something for just a Split Second fighting another Dark elf Witch Elf. Could it be? Will it be? I guess well just have to wait and see wont we...

I could just simply tell you what it is but I figure i wont spoil it but it's something that I know a lot of Order would really like to see happen... lmao.. Hold on to your panties lads.

Comments

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

Eh don't get your hopes up on it. City Sieges involve NPC's in them as well.

• VandarixVandarix Member UncommonPosts: 177

Lol I'm not man, I just seen it for that split second and I'm just pointing something out :) that would be neat. But Honestly If not available soon I'm sure Order will see it eventually as well as destruction.

• xcaliburxcalibur Member Posts: 571

I don't get it...it looks like a disciple fighting a swordmaster to me...

• VandarixVandarix Member UncommonPosts: 177

lol you missed it it only pops up for a split second :) I don't want to spoil it

Originally posted by xcalibur

I don't get it...it looks like a disciple fighting a swordmaster to me...

look for the feathers  but like I said there are a lot of npc's involved in city sieges and they wear similar armor sets as player character classes.

• ZeroxinZeroxin Member UncommonPosts: 2,515

A knight of the burning sun.

This is not a game.

Originally posted by Zeroxin

A knight of the blazing sun.

fixed, sorry just really bored atm lol.