Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Activation code

TyrelordTyrelord Member Posts: 9

Hey i was just wondering if someone could give me an activation code for guild wars i already downloading just need the key. Never play it so i would love to try thanks everyone that can give key

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Activation codes/keys cost money.  I doubt anyone is going to give you one.  Occasionally there are free trial with limited time.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by grunty
    Activation codes/keys cost money.  I doubt anyone is going to give you one.  Occasionally there are free trial with limited time.

I assume that the OP was asking for a trial key rather than the game itself. Although there seems to be a lack of Guild Wars trial keys here.

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210
    Originally posted by Godliest

Originally posted by grunty

I assume that the OP was asking for a trial key rather than the game itself. Although there seems to be a lack of Guild Wars trial keys here.

they are starting to run out all over, although with the new complete collection pack out today, should be more floating around...

what I want to know is:  Why have an xfire signature and then hide what he's played?!?

imageimage

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by Lonesamurai1
    what I want to know is:  Why have an xfire signature and then hide what he's played?!?

I assume he wants people to add him to friendlist on Xfire, but I do agree that it seems kind of strange.