Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New to the game -- few questions...

momodigmomodig Member UncommonPosts: 555

Which is the most populated server?

I want to be bard... I notice you can buy advanced character tokens... Is this worth it?  Is it considered cheating?

Thanks

Comments

• obiiobii Member UncommonPosts: 804

Atlantic and the unofficial UO forum is at stratics.com, where more traffic from UO players is.

It is not really necessary to use the tokens. With a few 'tricks' you can gain most skills quickly though I have to say provoke can be harder. And I should warn you that EA nerfed bards pretty badly and you will have to invest into Powerscrolls (they raise your cap to 120 skill) and even then you will have trouble barding high end creatures.

Best is still to ask at stratics and say what you want to do. I raised my bard pretty easily some years ago, but that was before the powerscroll crazyness (or unbardable creatures implementation) began.

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

Nah don't get the advanced tokens it's pretty easy now days to skill up and I remember the token giving you a skill or two you wont use anyways. The tokens don't max you out either think it takes you to like 75 or 80 skill for the different skills.