Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

random questions

Is there a first person mode in warhammer?

For the chaos maurader, do they always run around half naked? You think they'd at least get to put on a shirt.

Thanks!

Comments

• ketrineketrine Member Posts: 285

well my fireballs singe them easier that way, so i dont mind!

• NogginNoggin Member Posts: 808
    Originally posted by Mavkiel

Is there a first person mode in warhammer?
    Yes
    For the chaos maurader, do they always run around half naked? You think they'd at least get to put on a shirt.
    They pretty much run around half naked, all the classes in Warhammer were designed to have a distinct look so as to be easily identified in mass RvR.
    Thanks!

I was really tempted to give random answers :p

• MavkielMavkiel Member Posts: 46

Cool thanks for answers.

Now to decide if I really want to stick with squig herder, or try chosen :P

They really seem to have altered the herder from its class description.. One squig that dies when you die.. *sighs*

• neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

well the reason the maruader only wears a metal helmet shoulder gaurd boots and wrist gaurds and then leather straps over his body and whatnot is that his body is a temple of the raven god of mutation, all the foul changing and power eminating from that mutated flesh wreaks havoc on armor that tries to enclose it, the arm and shoulders and even back and chest change violently when you remake your body form depending on the fight.  they match the various figures very well from games workshop.  all the classes do they all look awesome in their rvr rank gear and theyre all fun to play ive tried everything that hasnt been cut, i guess the choppa/hammerer/and the 2 tanks that got the axe just werent up to snuff and needed complete long overhauls to make them work in a way that wouldnt have people crying nerf/buff so we will get them back when they are deemed ready, personally i cant wait to have my choppa