Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so many choices

I think its funny how theres alot of people saying how theres no depth to the warhammer character..how their boring. In my case I cant decide which will be the most fun. Should I go with a chosen or black orc.up front in the batlle...or marauder sneaking around the sides and unleashing damage on unsespecting casters and ranged dps...and thats on the chaos side.

Then I have the order choices Ironbreaker or swordmaster. to tank or dish it out engineer or shadow warrior for the sneaky kill.

In the end im prolly going shadow warrior marauder depending or which side the immature players are on..

There is a whole lot of choices involved in this game...i cant see where people say theres no uniqueness in this game

Comments

• syxxsyxx Member Posts: 187

Aye i feel the same way they are all awesome. Even though i rolled zealot to 20 on preview weekend i still liked it alot even with not soo good damage scaling. I could keep 10 people alive in a keep siege with no problem and roll with 50k+ healing in scenarios while doing 10k damage. At the same time though i loved the shaman and how it played. Every class so far is incredible!. I really wanna roll something that does alot of damage but at the same time i love healing and tanking in this game too. It's soo hard to choose.

• NogginNoggin Member Posts: 808
    Originally posted by julrichh

i cant see where people say theres no uniqueness in this game

From the posts here that I've seen on this subject it mostly comes down to mirroring of the classes on both sides for balance.

• synnsynn Member UncommonPosts: 563
    Originally posted by Noggin

Originally posted by julrichh

i cant see where people say theres no uniqueness in this game

From the posts here that I've seen on this subject it mostly comes down to mirroring of the classes on both sides for balance.

even with mirrored classes they are not exactly alike...they share similarities obviously but still offer a unique feel.

• JonnyBigBossJonnyBigBoss Member UncommonPosts: 702

I'm having trouble finding a class I like. I like Bright Wizard but HATE how they look. I like Archmage also but they're too feminine. I might end up making a female Archmage.

• neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

to my friend who said he wants the cake of whooping ass and the eating it too of healing, play a disciple of khaine, i know your gonna say "dude its a sissy elf" and i would have aggreed with you, i hate elves, all elves, hate them with a passion but i wanted to play a dual wielding healer and it was closed beta so no one would know ild stepped over to the dark side of elf play.  well that dual wielding isnt just for looks, those sick blades put out a hurting, the dok has a ton of meelee dps attacks that give back 50% of the dmg as group healing, as well as the stardard burst heal with a hot single target, single target instant cast hot, morale large burst heal of the other healers.  and like i said dok are just sadistic at meelee, while only at mayb e 90% of the dps of a maruader i was still (at level 11 in my realm armor) number 1-3 in dmg in a game vs other geared 11s i was keeping alive to do their dmg and also getting 1-3rd place in over all healing keeping myself and other frontliners up.  frankly the class does what its made to do in awesome fashion, they require you to meelee to heal effectively and when you really get into it you can be in the top 3 dmg dealers AND top 3 healers of a scenario game with others of same level and gear as you just doing your job of healing while keeping your healer power charged by dpsing!  the war priest might be a bit tougher to kill then a dok but a dok is a foe to be feared on the field of battle!

• julrichhjulrichh Member Posts: 100

as much as i disslike elves...the shadow warrior is looking cooler and cooler everyday...hell even sword master is looking cool