Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So got a new computer and looking for...

VladarionVladarion Member UncommonPosts: 204

Hey, I have gotten my new computer...well actually had it for a little bit...lately i am just really wanting a nice pve experience that is not WoW.  I've found WAR to be my game for my pvp, but i really want to get into a really nice and deep pve game and i heard that LOTRO was my game to go to.

I have come here to ask for a buddy key if anyone has one.  I really want to try the game out and have no restrictions, which the trial will give me.  If anyone out there is willing to give out their buddy key i would greatly appreiciate it.  You can email it to [email protected] or just PM me.  Thanks!

Comments

• vinwieselvinwiesel Member Posts: 114

Is a buddy key even necessary?  On the main LOTRO page they have a big "Play free for 14 days" banner.

• TheTruthToldTheTruthTold Member UncommonPosts: 107
    Originally posted by vinwiesel

Is a buddy key even necessary?  On the main LOTRO page they have a big "Play free for 14 days" banner.

You do not need a buddy key to play the game. 

This is a great PvE game, but there is a bit of a thought to a future of PvP of this game. Those that have read the books will understand this more, but for those that only watched the movies: The orcs, goblins, trolls, evil men, and so many other creatures of shadow were deep within the land. We have not yet reached a point where it has been so occupied, in the time frame that we are playing. I would not put it past the brains behind this game to make open pvp in the areas close to Mordor, Isengard, and such places of that nature. Considering how much content they have yet to add to this game, It could very well be 10 years before we see the land in its complete form.

• jarishjarish Member Posts: 526

Buddy key and founders referral are 2 different things.

Buddy: 10 day trial no restrictions, can upgrade account to full no problems.

Founders: Lets you get the cheaper pricing and horse at 25. But you need to have a new account. So if you try the trial or use a buddy key and want a refferal you will have to make a new account effectively losing what you have done.

Brandywine Global LFF chan "/joinchannel glff"