Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have to say no

Ammoth01Ammoth01 Member Posts: 23

i have played this game before (and played it for a while). its graphics are not the worst ive ever seen. but it takes too long to get from one place to another. and it is way to hard to get items because of money drops and prices.

Comments

• RotationZRotationZ Member Posts: 4

So if i should understand correctly:

You think the game world is too big and the game is too challaging...

I can't really see why this makes it a bad game..

• Ammoth01Ammoth01 Member Posts: 23

not saying its bad. just listing some downsides. i played it for a while and enjoyed it but it got boring and somewhat frustrating whe ur brother gets u killed and makes u lose ur armor and weapons and u cant get money to get it back. and then i waws totally lost cuz i could never find any quests or anything to ghet money. and i had to walk for 10min to get to a town.

• gatherisgatheris Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

wow - sounds like a game i might like

it should take at least 10 minutes to get to town - though hopefully there is stuff to investigate on the way

and yes - money should be fairly hard to come by

• BonemaneBonemane Member UncommonPosts: 353

Don't complain about the game because you fall flat on your face when it comes to money. I've played EL for about 3 days now (the first 2 days were mainly learning the game and getting used to the awkward/clunky movement of your character) and I've made 10,000 gold (and I'm not even level 15 yet) and I'm doing fairly well. Yeah as a noobie the prices seem ridiculous,but if you bothered to level you would see why the prices are high, and how its soooo easy to make money.

The movement is more of runescape classic, but like I said it needs to work out some kinks. If you bothered to ask you would've learned that there are numerous ways to teleport around the world.

• AmorzkaAmorzka Member Posts: 28

Simplistic and repetitive are the words I'd use to describe this game.

That and the very poor moderation give you a very bad experience.

• yAAAAyyAAAAy Member Posts: 1

I have been playing the game on and of for 6 or 7 years. The game i always turn back to. If u say its take a lots of time moving between the maps, u can use tele rings that takes u to the map, or u can work on ur magic and tele there ;) not so hard. I like the game coz its not just about fighting and killing, but u can work on dif skills, and its not to big and "messy" like many other games i have checked out. I think its a game to check out, maybe not for to young kids (it may be a bit boring) but for more adult players

• sfly2000sfly2000 Member Posts: 168

At least an MMORPG that doesn't look all childish and/or WoW-like....still....it looks far from good...not to talk about animations and sound....