Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A glaringly obvious totally missed opportunity

I am even kicking myself over this one -

I know this has kinda been discussed before but I have to mention this - I saw The Clone Wars a few days ago. I liked it more than I thought I would. I actually liked th characters more than in the recent movies. I could even deal with Jabbas gay nephew, he reminded me of cartman. I thought the movie was a nice bit of fun and I left the cinema smiling.

So, the big question is:  While making this movie and the TV series to follow, why didnt they develop an MMO alongside it in this style? Im sure this style  could run on most pcs, like WoW does as the textures dont need to look life-like. It looks perfect for this genre. I am not a fan of the Clone War period but this cartoon style has a likability to it. It is pleasing to the eye. Advertising it with the TV show and the movie, tying it all together. A huge advertising campaign. This could have been the most popular mmo of all time. It looks like this isnt what Bioware are working on, shame. I would happily have played a game like this and I havent settled anywhere since the NGE.

After playing Conan and Warhammer, this would have been just what I needed.

Comments

• Ecstasy25Ecstasy25 Member Posts: 24

Sorry... But the movie was trash, and a MMO based on it would make me gag.

• The_Elder_CLOWNThe_Elder_CLOWN Member Posts: 57

You never know, your wish might come true

M M O S S I N C E |1998|
    P L A Y I N G F A L L E N E A R T H
    T I M E I N V E S T E D |uo|swg|wow|fe|
    B E T A T E S T E R |rz|tr|hgl|potbs|potc|gw|hz|wish|fe|wow|df|war|allods|cog|lu|
    w w w . c l o w n g u i l d . o r g