Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AoC update

I agree with you,there have been no changes in the game that I can see. When I installed the game

and it took so much of my memory,I played out my trail peroid  and put it on a 6 month payment

time. Then I didn't like it so I cancelled my subscription. But now I have until 1/15/09 to play it and no

way to recoup my loss because I'm so disappointed in the game. So I keep checking back to

it and still don't like the way it plays..

Comments

• Lance08Lance08 Member Posts: 120

It just keeps getting worse and worse. But the lies about it stay consistent.

The title should have been Age of Crap.

• bluberryhazebluberryhaze Member Posts: 1,702

its sexy and fun.

not everyone agrees.

i love GWB, btw.

-I will subtlety invade your psyche-

• S1GNALS1GNAL Member Posts: 366
    Originally posted by bluberryhaze

its sexy and fun.
    not everyone agrees.
    i love GWB, btw.

Not everyone, just 99% of those who know what their talking about.

• valkyrieUKvalkyrieUK Member Posts: 39

Sorry you got stung OP.

I would imagine that anyone who believed the hype and signed up expecting sieges with 100s of players, drunken brawling, exciting combat rather than one shots etc etc are going to be feeling kind of burned at the moment.

Even games I have played for a while will only ever be on a one month sub - there is only a couple of quid (bucks) difference and you never allow them the chance to be complacent and sit back feeling comfortable with people on 3 or 6 month subs.

• vardarvardar Member Posts: 282

heh..