Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AOC is the best MMO out there

124»

Comments

• BazankoBazanko Member Posts: 130
    Originally posted by thark

I like AoC for it's breathtaking world, with so high detail never been seen in a MMO before.
    Pitty your boxed in and cannot explore it
    I like AoC for the fast and furious combat.
    Pitty your combos fail if you actualy press them two fast! thats not fast and furious its dumbed down.
    I Like AoC for trying to be somewhat unique in the MMO world with it's combo system.
    Add a few extra buttons to mash not exactly unique.
    I like AoC for the use of fatalities, every time i get a fatality I'm reminded why I like AoC so much.
    minor cosmetic for me oly fun first couple of times.
    I like Funcom for trying to create a better roleplaying experience than the rest of the MMO crowd. Even thou this is not complete in all areas they still get's my blessing for it.
    so when did the player housing apear what you were able to furnish? able to have unique buildings? GM`s that actualy took part? hold in game events from the company?
    (few games i know do these things)
    I like AoC for creating some unique classes, like the Herald, a superb melee mage.
    unique i disagree , un blalanced and standard classes with name changes
    I like AoC for it's twink based combat, makes PvP something very special.
    you want real twink based go to wow ;)
    I like some of the quests and adventures much much more than many of the other MMORPG's out there.
    so you get a quest and you get an arrow pointing to your objective and its hand held every step of the way, oh thats great!
    As with all the good stuff there is things I dislike aswell naturally.
    I dislike that there is actually only "one" way to go in Tortage, even thou the class quests differ, you will still end up killing Strom in the end anyway.
    And in some of the negative feedback so often seen on this forum I partially agree, there has been alot of bad choices made from Funcom, promisses not fullfilled etc.
    Well, this is "WHY I LIKE AOC"
    Flame away, that's what you all do best :)
    /junker

• tharkthark Member UncommonPosts: 1,188

Originally posted by Bazanko

I like AoC for it's breathtaking world, with so high detail never been seen in a MMO before.
    Pitty your combos fail if you actualy press them two fast! thats not fast and furious its dumbed down.
    I Like AoC for trying to be somewhat unique in the MMO world with it's combo system.
    I like AoC for the use of fatalities, every time i get a fatality I'm reminded why I like AoC so much.
    I like Funcom for trying to create a better roleplaying experience than the rest of the MMO crowd. Even thou this is not complete in all areas they still get's my blessing for it.
    so when did the player housing apear what you were able to furnish? able to have unique buildings? GM`s that actualy took part? hold in game events from the company?
    I like AoC for creating some unique classes, like the Herald, a superb melee mage.
    I like some of the quests and adventures much much more than many of the other MMORPG's out there.
    so you get a quest and you get an arrow pointing to your objective and its hand held every step of the way, oh thats great!
    I dislike that there is actually only "one" way to go in Tortage, even thou the class quests differ, you will still end up killing Strom in the end anyway.
    And in some of the negative feedback so often seen on this forum I partially agree, there has been alot of bad choices made from Funcom, promisses not fullfilled etc.
    /junker

Look..As I said this is WHAT I LIKE in AoC and the reason I posted this was because someone said they would like to see someone's take on why a player can actually LIKE AoC.

I didn't ask for your opinion but every thing you wrote is bullshit acoording to ME.

You have ofcourse every right to think as you like, but do not post or quote a post just to troll or hate even more.

/please

• BazankoBazanko Member Posts: 130

I didn't ask for your opinion but every thing you wrote is bullshit acoording to ME.
    You have ofcourse every right to think as you like, but do not post or quote a post just to troll or hate even more.
    /please

Dear thark ,

This is a public forum any thing you post is open to quote or comment, thus its a forum.

So yes im am fully entitled to quote who ever i like as long as its not a personal attack falling with in forum guidelines, so there for you are incorrect.

As for calling what i said bullshit, im now calling on your credibility!

Is it incorrect if you try to perform a combo to fast it fails?

Is it incorrect the areas are boxed in and have invisible walls to stop you venturing out side much of the landscape?

Is it incorrect that other games have far more content geared towards roleplay with features i stated?

Rather than trolling i mearly pointed out where your post may be misleading to others!

Even if they are you views

As for Hateing the game/company what have i to gain loose?

Well funcom stand to loose money so there bound to lie.

Fanbois they just want more players , with out more people they have no raids / guilds and the game dies.

For me i like to make sure other gamers know the truth about a game with no sugar coating before they buy, its called being part of a gamers community.

• ShastraShastra Member Posts: 1,061

/junker

Look..As I said this is WHAT I LIKE in AoC and the reason I posted this was because someone said they would like to see someone's take on why a player can actually LIKE AoC.

/please

And whatever you wrote is cowdung for me. So your opinion is as useless as his. Because guess what? no one asked for your opinion but you are still posting right?

/please

Dear thark ,
    This is a public forum any thing you post is open to quote or comment, thus its a forum.
    So yes im am fully entitled to quote who ever i like as long as its not a personal attack falling with in forum guidelines, so there for you are incorrect.
    As for calling what i said bullshit, im now calling on your credibility!
    Is it incorrect if you try to perform a combo to fast it fails?
    Is it incorrect the areas are boxed in and have invisible walls to stop you venturing out side much of the landscape?
    Is it incorrect that other games have far more content geared towards roleplay with features i stated?
    Rather than trolling i mearly pointed out where your post may be misleading to others!
    Even if they are you views image

As for Hateing the game/company what have i to gain loose?
    Well funcom stand to loose money so there bound to lie.
    Fanbois they just want more players , with out more people they have no raids / guilds and the game dies.
    For me i like to make sure other gamers know the truth about a game with no sugar coating before they buy, its called being part of a gamers community.

I know it's a public forum but I only responded to a specific question in this thread.

Yes, for me they are incorrerct because.

I have never striked a combo to fast so it hasn't failed, I have on the other hand struck a combo wrong wich has made it fail. But that's part of this system.

I have never felt boxed in. The zones are in places very big, and as I'm used to play EQ2 this has not once bothered me the least.

I have never felt that they have less content than any other newly created MMO the first few months after going live.

Misleading ?? I stated that "This is how "I" feel about the game" How can that be misleading.

It may be hard to grasp but there is people that like AoC. For what it is and what It may become, but somehow some members of this forum has made it their job to constantly bring down AoC for this or that reason.

And even thou bullshit may be a hard word regarding your view's of AoC, It's more the lack of understanding and empathy towards other players of this game I was refering to when I said "bullshit".
    At one point I told the OP that It's pointless to write that you like AoC in this forum, and that is what this is aswell. pointless !!!

/junker

Originally posted by Shastra

/junker

/please

And whatever you wrote is cowdung for me. So your opinion is as useless as his. Because guess what? no one asked for your opinion but you are still posting right?

Yes there was !!

/junker