Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I respect Fallen Earth as an acual "New" MMO and not some kind of copy off.

13»

Comments

• KailashKailash Member UncommonPosts: 301

I believe MMOs should be at a balance of both PvP as well as PvE. Without anyone of the 2 the game just seems boring.

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586
    Originally posted by madmunk

I think Fallen Earth will be (or can be) the successor to many of the old pre-CU vets floating around still

All this talk about SWG replacement, I thought Star Wars: The Old Republic was supposed to be the holy grail sandbox replacement for SWG NGE???

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• HengistHengist Member RarePosts: 1,282

Originally posted by Briansho

Originally posted by madmunk

I think Fallen Earth will be (or can be) the successor to many of the old pre-CU vets floating around still

All this talk about SWG replacement, I thought Star Wars: The Old Republic was supposed to be the holy grail sandbox replacement for SWG NGE???

You thought would be incorrect.

There appears to be very little sandbox in The Old Republic, it's much more story based. (Hey, it's Bioware, what do you expect.)

http://swtor.com/

You should take a harder look at what it is!

• Spadez88Spadez88 Member Posts: 88

i Saw a few videos on this game it looks sick, i cant wait to play it. It has a fallout 3 look to it. It would be a huge change for me since i play mid-evil fantasy based games, an for something future oriented to catch my eye is rare.

• feena750feena750 Member UncommonPosts: 330

Why do you guys think this will be like SWG?  I didn't see anythng that says it will have any sandbox elements.  If anybody has any links that describe some please post them, I would like to know.

• decklin17decklin17 Member Posts: 24
    Originally posted by Spadez88

i Saw a few videos on this game it looks sick, i cant wait to play it. It has a fallout 3 look to it. It would be a huge change for me since i play mid-evil fantasy based games, an for something future oriented to catch my eye is rare.

This is the most common reaction and comment I see about FE.......and why it will suceed.....A NEW SETTING NEVER TRIED

Change is a good thing and exactly what the MMO industry needs.  Thousands will flock to FE just for a look at something new and differant (setting wise at least).....coupled with solid game play (if they dont ruin it with to much carebear dust)......then...

Winner winner chicken dinner!!