Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Trip back to Vaguard

Well i made the choice and figured i would try this game. And I come back and i am so Outstanded out the game came out. It is awesome runs pretty well still needs a few fixes and stuff like that. But this game has came along long way. And i myself i am addicted to it lol. Always something to do crafting is interesting and the Diplomacy system still learning lol. But i recommend this game and the only way it looks like it is gonna grow is by "Word of Mouth"

Also Edit: Just don't Expect to come to this game with your WoW Machines cause i had to upgrade and stuff or AoC and i came to this game it is just great with the right hardware

Comments

• metalcoremetalcore Member Posts: 798

Originally posted by jimmyray19
    Well i made the choice and figured i would try this game. And I come back and i am so Outstanded out the game came out. It is awesome runs pretty well still needs a few fixes and stuff like that. But this game has came along long way. And i myself i am addicted to it lol. Always something to do crafting is interesting and the Diplomacy system still learning lol. But i recommend this game and the only way it looks like it is gonna grow is by "Word of Mouth"

Also Edit: Just don't Expect to come to this game with your WoW Machines cause i had to upgrade and stuff or AoC and i came to this game it is just great with the right hardware

Welcome back to VG, just wait til GU 6 when they improve performance again with new character models and fix over 1,500 bugs...

Glad your enjoying the game.

Now playing: VG (after a long break from MMORPGS)
    Played for more than a month: Darkfall online, Vanguard SOH, Everquest, Horizons, WoW, SWG, Everquest II, Eve

• bcrankshawbcrankshaw Member Posts: 547

Welcome back to Telon

Glad you are enjoying it ,the game rocks .Yes GU6 is going to address something like a few thousand bugs .To me Vanguard offers a superlative PVE experience and I recommend it to all who want  an immersive game with hundreds of quests ..a bit like Elder Scrolls but in an MMO sense :)

"after the time of dice came the day of mice "

• TeganxTeganx Member Posts: 401

Glad you love it! I am addicted now as well : )

GU6 will fix so much. And the trial isle is coming!

playing: darkfall
    waiting: earthrise