Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why would I want to play this, when Voyage Century is free?

Title ^^

Ever played Starcraft? I don't thinks so. This is the way Starcraft was meant to be played. Starcraft

Comments

• DloreDlore Member UncommonPosts: 462

Ermm....I dunno why would you? I thought I'd expect more info from a 2poster!!!

Are these two games exactly the same or what?

Tell us more info damnit!

Stupid 2poster!

• DeltaFrc670DeltaFrc670 Member Posts: 71

• CaptainPyleCaptainPyle Member Posts: 7

"Why would I want to play this, when Voyage Century is free?"

Answer: because Voyage Century is a terrible terrible game.

BTW, gouging your own eyes out is also free.

• darkmaster03darkmaster03 Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by CaptainPyle

"Why would I want to play this, when Voyage Century is free?"
    Answer: because Voyage Century is a terrible terrible game.
    BTW, gouging your own eyes out is also free.

I'm sad to hear that, especially since i play it.

Voyage Century has the best free gameplay out of any pirate game i've ever seen, btw.  I've even tried pirates of the carribean online, and the gameplay is extremely limited for a game they claim is free to play. (Free to Play: a game in which you recieve the full experience of the gameplay w/o having to pay any money out of pocket. Only strictly cosmetic items, which do not grant any gameplay stats or bonuses are sold through cash shop.) i.e. Maplestory (just in case you say this model is impossible)

Anyway, I played the beta and PotBS is not even close to VC, graphics wise, I don't know how they will improve since it is only a closed beta but charging 14.99 for a game that doesn't offer any signifigant changes to what VC has to offer is just

Ever played Starcraft? I don't thinks so. This is the way Starcraft was meant to be played. Starcraft