Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Differences

What are there Differances between this game and WoW. Because to me they kinda look the same. I never played WoW for more then ten minutes literally it reminded me of EQ. But i guess this question is for the testers who actually played WAR and WOW. whats the differance? (if any)

Comments

• LorkLork Member Posts: 338

You can't be serious?  There are probably 5 billion threads of this already, can we stop beating the dead horse already?

• Deto123Deto123 Member Posts: 689

Outiside of the million threads already out there now i ll say it quickly. WAR=RVR, WOW=PVE(raiding). Theres alot more but i m tired of typing it up due to it being the millionth time i have.

• EmotionsEmotions Member UncommonPosts: 333

why don't you go to www.warhammeronline.com?? ALL the info is on there with podcasts.

• Random_mageRandom_mage Member UncommonPosts: 1,093
    Originally posted by Goldknyght

What are there Differances between this game and WoW. Because to me they kinda look the same. I never played WoW for more then ten minutes literally it reminded me of EQ. But i guess this question is for the testers who actually played WAR and WOW. whats the differance? (if any)

Tos sum this post up:

I'm too lazy to read another thread. So, I must create my own. 

Currently playing Real Life..

http://i36.tinypic.com/2uyod3k.gif

For all your stalking needs..
    http://www.plurk.com/Random_

• GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519
    Originally posted by Random_mage

Tos sum this post up:

well linky to the thread so that i may read it. I dont see the thread that u speak of.

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494
    Originally posted by Goldknyght

Originally posted by Random_mage

Tos sum this post up:

well linky to the thread so that i may read it. I dont see the thread that u speak of.

There is a search button.  There have been hundreds of these posts comparing every aspect of WAR to WoW.  I think you can figure it out yourself using the search button, the website www.warhammeralliance.com, www.warhammeronline.com, and your own common sense and intuition.

Difference doesn't have an 'a' just a heads up.  Not trying to be the grammar police but a one word topic that is mispelled will make people not take you seriously. 

Honestly the games play nothing alike.  There are quests and progression, but there is a much larger focus on open world combat and objectives having to do with the open world combat.  The UI should be familiar in a way, and the interaction with skills is familiar.  What is hard to explain is how different the gameplay is and you really can't understand that without playing both yourself.

• GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519
    Originally posted by ProfRed

There is a search button.  There have been hundreds of these posts comparing every aspect of WAR to WoW.  I think you can figure it out yourself using the search button, the website www.warhammeralliance.com, www.warhammeronline.com, and your own common sense and intuition.
    Difference doesn't have an 'a' just a heads up.  Not trying to be the grammar police but a one word topic that is mispelled will make people not take you seriously. 
    Honestly the games play nothing alike.  There are quests and progression, but there is a much larger focus on open world combat and objectives having to do with the open world combat.  The UI should be familiar in a way, and the interaction with skills is familiar.  What is hard to explain is how different the gameplay is and you really can't understand that without playing both yourself.

fixed.

• Random_mageRandom_mage Member UncommonPosts: 1,093

Also, you may have to do a little RESEARCH in this game as there isn't thotbot.  A good way to get started is to read past the first page of these forums. I'm not going to go through the trouble to help you out because you are lazy. I already pay taxes to help the welfare people, I don't need to go out to my way to help you as well.

Currently playing Real Life..

http://i36.tinypic.com/2uyod3k.gif

For all your stalking needs..
    http://www.plurk.com/Random_