Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New players seeking new kinship Brandywine

Hail all!

Just recently resubbed to this game after trying the trial back in febuary or so, playing on the Brandywine server.

Im a level 15 Captain, seeking a kinship with a heroic name for myself and my sister. We are looking for a smallish tight knit group of players, preferably a kinship that has just started. Looking to play regularly, I pretty much enjoy all aspects of the game from roleplaying to raiding and crafting.

Thanks

Comments

• OrihuelaOrihuela Member Posts: 115

We are a Rank 10 Kinship with a varied range of players, but mostly casual gamers. We enjoy crafting and raiding and some times we PvMP. If you are looking for a kinship with mature and friendly players send me a PM or visit our site.

• TheTruthToldTheTruthTold Member UncommonPosts: 107

There are hundreds of kinships on Brandywine. Brandywine is the most pupulated server. I recomend looking up kins and picking which you would like most. Be careful of mass kins that just seek numbers, as nearly half the kins are rank 10 now, as that is the max age mark for kins.

• NakedFuryNakedFury Member UncommonPosts: 411

Ascent of the Blessed

Very very friendly. They help alot for the new players and always stick together.

One goal they have now is to get more lvl 50 players so they can plan a kinship members raid to one of those raid areas.