Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what are your favirote powers

... so what are they

kill the clowns O.o the damn clowns

Comments

• TakingthedayTakingtheday Member Posts: 80

I enjoyed Kenetics.

• themiltonthemilton Member Posts: 353

so far, I really enjoy my thermal/thermal corruptor. don't have any other villains over lvl 10.

-------------
    The less you expect, the more you'll be surprised. Hopefully, pleasantly so.

• DrowNobleDrowNoble Member UncommonPosts: 1,297

Non-healing powers cuz I prefer hurting stuff.

Seriously though I really enjoy my Ice/Ice Blaster and my main villain nec/poison MM.

• Darkness690Darkness690 Member Posts: 174

I really enjoy my fire/psi dom. PSW is just awesome!

• thanos1313thanos1313 Member Posts: 183

hard to say......i enjoy playing my dual blade stalker, but hes getting kinda hard to solo with at level 30, i really love my merc/dark MM so, id probly say that.

breaking news, a brawl broke out between the hogger and arthas the lich king downtown gadgetzan. there where no survivers

• SnipanSnipan Member CommonPosts: 184

In the right circumstances I would say my fire blaster. What I hate with blasters is the total lack of defense against holds. But teamed with a somewhat alert healer, this one is my favorite. Otherwise i like my claw/regen scrapper a lot.

Edit: oops noticed now this was CoV, and not CoH lol. I like my dark melee/reflexes stalker the best so far.

• x111000555x111000555 Member Posts: 5

Definitely my lvl 50 Super Strenght/Willpower Brute. They just dominate!