Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is something wrong with my client?

RealedazedRealedazed Member UncommonPosts: 105

Just wondering. Is this game up and running? Sometimes I cannot log onto the website, I get a timeout or something.  I go to Google and it comes up, so I'm thinking that its not my connection.  Also, I've downloaded the client via bittorrent (from a link I got on my first and only successful visit to their homepage).  But, when I click  "create new account" it either doesn't work, or the secure website doesnpt come up.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks

Comments

• SouvecSouvec Member UncommonPosts: 698
    Originally posted by Realedazed

Just wondering. Is this game up and running? Sometimes I cannot log onto the website, I get a timeout or something.  I go to Google and it comes up, so I'm thinking that its not my connection.  Also, I've downloaded the client via bittorrent (from a link I got on my first and only successful visit to their homepage).  But, when I click  "create new account" it either doesn't work, or the secure website doesnpt come up.
    Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks

I would consider it to be partially up and running.  The servers are online, people can log in and play,  and some people can access the forums, etc.

The best thing to do would be to go to Ryzom's website if it works for you, and create an account there.  Also keep in mind Ryzom has been giving out free trials in batches of one thousand.  Sometimes they can be snagged up pretty quickly so bear with it, and be patient.

Once you are signed up on the web, you should be able to use that information in the client.

• katriellkatriell Member UncommonPosts: 977

And now they're putting out 2,000-account batches. :)

-----------
    In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on August 13, 2008.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

When you do get to the website make sure you download the client patch if you haven't already, as without the tiny little thing you won't be able to log in even when you get an account!