Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fiesta or Secret of the Solstice

rcareyrcarey Member Posts: 63

Im in the middle of playing Fiesta and i am having a very fun time with it. I dig the music and the graphics rock. usually i shy away from the "kiddie" looking games but i am very glad to have started Fiesta. The community isnt bad, not too many spammers (Epith server) and the difficulty level is better then what i expected- not too easy and not too hard- i am a happy customer.

But i do want to know if Secret of the Solstice is as good as Fiesta. Graphically i could care less... i play Zero Online and my gameboy from 1997... but the overall fun factor is whats in question. Is the download worth it? is there a wide range of armor and weapons so there arent a bunch of clones walking around because that is unfortuately a downfall of Fiesta... :(

Just wondering...

~i'd rather be forgotten than remembered for giving in~

Comments

• pibotpibot Member Posts: 25

Solstice is a good game - you should just let it download in the background while you play Fiesta if it doesn't lag you too much. The game has a lot of different classes (16, I think) and I really like the 2D graphics. Honestly, I play Fiesta way more than I play Solstice, but it's worth trying out at least. It's not like it'll cost you anything

• windrider07windrider07 Member Posts: 50

If you are the kind of person who likes games like Ragnorak Online and Runescape, then Secret of the Solstice is the game for you.  Fiesta is the type of game similar to World of Warcraft and Cabal Online.

Both games have awesome features and graphics but both have different styles of gameplay and setting.  I'm  Fiesta player though :)