Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deathknight only guild

oinyooinyo Member Posts: 59

Hi hi. I am a maxed out gnome mage in well. I have to may high lvls in to many servers :P

In any case I am looking for a guild that will be death knight only after rotlk comes out.

Any guilds out there going down this path that I can join? I would love to see 50 of us deathknights roaming as a pack around the world as all the old non hero classes look in jellousy :D

Please send me a email in mmorpg if your clan is recruiting. I am willing to reroll on a new server and get up to lvl 50 in a weekend to get to death knight unlock status :D

Lets hope that when the expansion comes out not 100% of the population becomes death knights due to the overwhelming amount of power they have over the other classes.... That would take all my fun away and I may as well just join any guild at that point.. lol

Oh BTW I am a motormouth that doesnt know when to shut up lol :P See ya!

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Im very cordial in PvP and have the upmist respect for all players (i.e., I dont attack them while they are in the middle of a MOB fight, if low lvl, etc)

However, if I saw a gnome. They died. I killed them without remorse and I always got alittle chuckle when they did that little half spin and fell right on the back spread eagle.

God, I miss killing gnomes. :(

But to your topic, I would find a Deathnkight only guild to become kinda boring.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• oinyooinyo Member Posts: 59

ARGH!!!! lol

• KabbaxKabbax Member Posts: 278
    Originally posted by Enigma

"The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius."
    -Oscar Wilde

• 7earitup7earitup Member Posts: 48

The idea of a Death Knight only guild is HORRIBLE.

• SignoreSignore Member Posts: 127

Everyone knows Deathknight is the New Huntard class comon... Hard to play, so Noobs whine and make the Class Op... so High skilled players Praise noobs.. and the Circleof life goes on...

I personally don't even want to go near a Death Knight... sounds fun but.. ya... Class that will be played by at least 40% of the Population is just stupid.

• thanos1313thanos1313 Member Posts: 183
    Originally posted by Signore

Everyone knows Deathknight is the New Huntard class comon... Hard to play, so Noobs whine and make the Class Op... so High skilled players Praise noobs.. and the Circleof life goes on...

I personally don't even want to go near a Death Knight... sounds fun but.. ya... Class that will be played by at least 40% of the Population is just stupid.

yea, your an alliance noob arent you? if not..re-roll..youll fit right in.

im tired of hearing of these dumb bitches whining about death knights "oohhh mommy mommy the big bad death knight starts at 55!!" or "mommy! mommy! everyone has a death knight because they are GOOOD!" <---- you. if they wherent that good, they wouldent be so damn populer, NOT doing something just because its populer is the same as doing something just because it IS..you need to STFU, think for yourself and do what you enjoy...it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks, it doesnt matter what anyone else has..just what you have fun playing as. if you made a GOOD argument about death knights fine but all you said was they're OP(i do agree with, and i love my DK but, they should be more balanced) but, look at rogues, they can kill any one person around the level without even risking death because of shit like backstab, cheap shot, and daze. luckally howver DK's have the trinket...

breaking news, a brawl broke out between the hogger and arthas the lich king downtown gadgetzan. there where no survivers

• RaystormRaystorm Member UncommonPosts: 43

Heh. Yeah. DK's have immense power. Then I guess that means I'm good, cause I steamroll them all day on my lock. Four dots and you're done. Five if I just wanna be an ass. Good luck getting through my HP before I get through yours.

Anyway, an all DK guild? Shouldn't be hard to find. Tons of DK's out there. I have one to 72 myself. Fun, yeah, but not my thing, really.

• Zayne3145Zayne3145 Member Posts: 1,448

Hey! Gnomes rock, people! Ya'll just jealous!!

All DK guild sounds fail tbh. You need a good mix if you want to engage in PvE succesfully as they cannot group heal. All Drood guild I could perhaps understand. But DK?

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423

All Pally guild?  Now that sounds like win. 

• grunt187grunt187 Member CommonPosts: 956

All mage guild? hehe AGGRO incomming

The following statement is false
    The previous statement is true

• 1pitboss1pitboss Member Posts: 70

I am sorry the idea of Deathknights for everyone is just dumb. I mean Deathknights were a horde based class only. If I remember right  they were not even that powerful in previous WOW games. 

• thanos1313thanos1313 Member Posts: 183
    Originally posted by 1pitboss

I am sorry the idea of Deathknights for everyone is just dumb. I mean Deathknights were a horde based class only. If I remember right  they were not even that powerful in previous WOW games. 

let me explain, and correct a few mistakes, first of all this is the only WOW game, because W.O.W. stands for WORLD OF WARCRAFT its the MMORPG version of WARCRAFT games. so, it should be "they where not even that powerful in previous warcraft games" secondly, have you read the lore? have you played a DK and done all the quests? because if not..theres a reason they are for everyone and not just the horde. the lich king sends you and all of ebon hold on a suicide mission to lights hope chapel, then some paladin tells the group they where all ment to die here so it wouldent be holy ground and the lich king wouldent die there, then the ebon hold breaks free frmo the lich kings iron will and you go back to the horde or ally leader and tell them what happens, he then welcomes you back with open arms..forgiving all the crimes you commited while under the lich kings command.

breaking news, a brawl broke out between the hogger and arthas the lich king downtown gadgetzan. there where no survivers

• nightdescendnightdescend Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by thanos1313

Originally posted by Signore

yea, your an alliance noob arent you? if not..re-roll..youll fit right in.

im tired of hearing of these dumb bitches whining about death knights "oohhh mommy mommy the big bad death knight starts at 55!!" or "mommy! mommy! everyone has a death knight because they are GOOOD!" <---- you. if they wherent that good, they wouldent be so damn populer, NOT doing something just because its populer is the same as doing something just because it IS..you need to STFU, think for yourself and do what you enjoy...it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks, it doesnt matter what anyone else has..just what you have fun playing as. if you made a GOOD argument about death knights fine but all you said was they're OP(i do agree with, and i love my DK but, they should be more balanced) but, look at rogues, they can kill any one person around the level without even risking death because of shit like backstab, cheap shot, and daze. luckally howver DK's have the trinket...

Sounds like an alliance n00b to me.

Anyways, DK are OP because they are a hero class.... Plain and simple. The point of a death knight is to be a gankstar. And whoever said they kill DKs with their lock hasn't played the right server.  I'd love to see your lock kill my death knight. I don't care if you have SL/SL or fuckin full demon. I'll bulldoze through your puny minion and wreak havoc on your face. Dot me all day, but a blood death knight supremely OWNS a warlock.

Duel, anyone?

/kill self

• mrdoublerrmrdoublerr Member Posts: 269

all warrior guild :

heal me!!!111

bandage on cooldown lol!

those "class" only guild might be fun for a while, but that not something you want to do with your main.