Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

beta questions!

My friend baught the CE Pre Order: he got into the CE BETA EVENT.

After the Preview weekend.. he could no longer see any servers.. as he expected them to be down until the 7th.

other closed beta players have servers and can still play.

my friend checked his account and instead of showing a CE- PREORDER status. he has a "Closed Beta Tester" status on his account..

Are the servers still up?

will he be able to still play WAR UNTIL the 7th with the CE beta Event?

Why did all his pre order, collectors edition info vanish from his account status!?!?!?

Comments

• amoroneamorone Member UncommonPosts: 206
    Originally posted by Pangaea

After the Preview weekend.. he could no longer see any servers.. as he expected them to be down until the 7th.

Not completely true. ONLY the Elders and CB testers that got their accounts mgmt. accounts set up right are getting in any play time right now. All others have to wait till the 7th. Trust me...I am a CB tester and am having to wait (was out of town during the account mgmt setup stuff....haha)

• PangaeaPangaea Member Posts: 434
    Originally posted by amorone

Not completely true. ONLY the Elders and CB testers that got their accounts mgmt. accounts set up right are getting in any play time right now. All others have to wait till the 7th. Trust me...I am a CB tester and am having to wait (was out of town during the account mgmt setup stuff....haha)

When he goes to https://betacenter.eamythic.com

He is also seeing that he was INVITED to the CLOSED BETA.

So that still means he doesn't have access to the servers right?

• banthisbanthis Member Posts: 1,891

Only beta accounts that were invited and used in the stages before Guild beta are able to currently test the game on the "Elder" servers which are NDA covered still.   These testers had to sign up / reregister there account with in a certain time frame in order to keep their "elder" access after Preview Weekend in order to keep access to the servers.

Your account will still say your in CB since they never remove that stuff from your account.   It'd be a huge waste of time to have people go through every single account thats been registered to find the ones that are no longer good for elder testing.

Techincally the Main Closed Beta Testing phase is over.

• amoroneamorone Member UncommonPosts: 206

When he goes to https://betacenter.eamythic.com
    He is also seeing that he was INVITED to the CLOSED BETA.
    So that still means he doesn't have access to the servers right?

That is the WRONG place to go now. He should see a link there as well that leads him to the **new** EA Account Mgmt system. In there, you set up your accounts....even for the final game (ie. I set up my open beta and headstart accounts/codes there along with closed beta and preview weekend). Everything needs to be done there now.