Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bad computer, need classic/low graphics game

RazzleDorkRazzleDork Member UncommonPosts: 4

I can't play any new games like Warhammer for example, unless I get a new computer, so for the time being, I"m seeing if i can get into an older game.

Here's what I'm looking for...

Not gear dependent, colorful/cartoony, easy to use interface, lots of customization, decently populated, and alway something to do.

I'm thinking Everquest II, which I've tried, but i barely gave it a chance, because I had trouble with the interface for some reason.  (too used to WoW possibly)

Comments

• MaverynthiaMaverynthia Member UncommonPosts: 55

You might give Dream of Mirror a shot, while the character customization is limited, the jobs aren't since it has a system very similar to Final Fantasy XI.

• AngelboundAngelbound Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,437

Really I need to know your specs but if your looking for fun online play check out titan quest a newer 2d game, or diablo 2 a older 2d game both alot of fun, since its only to hold you over you probably dont need a paid to play game, you could also look into guild wars if your into the whole world instanced and dont care about the community its deffinatly a unique game cap level is 20 but the pvp is truly skill based and everything is well balanced in my opinion.