Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something was feeling missing in preview weekend

Gnomes!

That's right, this game is missing Gnomes and without Gnomes Warhammer won't be very successful. The reason World of Warcraft is very successful is because they've Gnomes! The Gnome race is revelent part of mmorpg genre, and without Gnomes games will miserably fail - I don't think its Mystic intentions to fail once again. Dark age of Camelot was a fialure game because there wasn't any Gnome within the game.

I'm making a proposal for Gnomes  to appear in the next upcoming expansion!

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

lol

only good i found gnomes to be in World of Warcraft is for killing them and then punting them like a football!

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• SebaliSebali Member UncommonPosts: 395

mythic

• spyhunter107spyhunter107 Member Posts: 104
    Originally posted by Enigma

lol
    only good i found gnomes to be in World of Warcraft is for killing them and then punting them like a football!

Gnome are people also you racist!

• AraikisAraikis Member Posts: 74

Gnomes suck. There are no gnomes in the Warhammer IP. And with the release of 4th Edition AD&D, gnomes are no longer a playable race. Coincidence? I think not.

Originally posted by Sebali

mythic

Oh no the sky is falling!

but they also make great corpse footballs!

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• SteamRangerSteamRanger Member UncommonPosts: 920

/e starts stacking wood for a small bonfire and is looking around for a can of kerosene.

"Soloists and those who prefer small groups should never have to feel like they''re the ones getting the proverbial table scraps, as it were." - Scott Hartsman, Senior Producer, Everquest II
    "People love groups. Its a fallacy that people want to play solo all the time." - Scott Hartsman, Executive Producer, Rift

• Bruticus_XIBruticus_XI Member Posts: 827

Gnomes are good for two things.

1) Bullying victims.

2) Puntable objects.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

I agree...whats a MMORPG game w/o gnomes? 

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• richmixrichmix Member Posts: 121

I always said WoW needed a /punt emote.

Gnome on the order side will be victorious!

yes as one of these

• JuankisJuankis Member UncommonPosts: 166

This clearly reflects my toughts about gnomes and /special emotes in W:AR

• SoraellionSoraellion Member UncommonPosts: 558

GET

OUT!

• Cochran1Cochran1 Member Posts: 456
    Originally posted by Kyleran

I agree...whats a MMORPG game w/o gnomes? 

A good MMORPG?  

• 123123456202123123456202 Member Posts: 272

or blood elfs to make the game super colorful and gay!!!!!!

• _Shadowmage_Shadowmage Member Posts: 1,459

In warhammer - gnomes are evil. They are the goblins.