Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need an idea....

mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

As a writer, I was told to write a guide for a game.  I chose RS, since I have played the game for six years and know a lot about it.  This is why I need everyone's help..

If you were to need a guide on something, what would it be?  (NO ClueScrolls or Quests).  Mabye a certain skill, or a where to train for level 60 ranged?  Please give me an idea for a topic, because I am brain dead.  I am also curious to see which subject would need help from a guide.

P.S. DO NOT WRITE THE GUIDE, JUST GIVE ME AN IDEA FOR THE TOPIC.  (Caps just to make sure everybody heard me).

P.S.S.  If you have any pictures of RS, feel free to post them here as well; I may use them.

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

No quests? :/ 

Ok just do something like the best way to get 60 range or mage like you said and try to get pictures.

?

• TussTuss Member Posts: 103

Mabye a detailed location guide, with indicators for where items and enemies spawn, and what the items and enemies are. Hey, you didn't say it had to be easy. 

I lost all my dignity a long time ago.

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

Thanks for the ideas everyone.  I'll make sure to use them in future guides

• SimiswimmSimiswimm Member Posts: 127

Just the image I use for my website at Blueoranges.8rf.com It's me right in the middle of firing an arrow, took me a while to get the timing right.

Despite the fact I no longer play, all the hard work I did on the RuinedScape section of my website I havn't removed, so feel free to use it.

I mean, assuming you are going to make a ranged guide. I have other images for other skills as well of course. Several hundred...