Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick question about Trial restrictions.

DurillienDurillien Member Posts: 32

So i've been on the trial for 3 days now, and have a badass Stalker named Voldraxxus on Virtue. After making my character and logging in, I realize that I never got prompted to choose wings or a cape for my character. Is that part of the restrictions? Trials don't get a cape or wings? Lawl. I even went back multiple times to the face place in Diablo. Still nothing about it.

Can someone clear this up?

-Durillien

Comments

• CursedseiCursedsei Member Posts: 1,012
    Originally posted by Durillien

So i've been on the trial for 3 days now, and have a badass Stalker named Voldraxxus on Virtue. After making my character and logging in, I realize that I never got prompted to choose wings or a cape for my character. Is that part of the restrictions? Trials don't get a cape or wings? Lawl. I even went back multiple times to the face place in Diablo. Still nothing about it.

Can someone clear this up?

-Durillien

you get a cape after hitting a certain level, and wings you have to buy or craft.

• TunangoTunango Member Posts: 79

You have to do a quest at 20 for a cape, and the wings are a 15 month veteren reward, so once you've been subscribed for 15 months you can have wings, well for the heroes side anyway not sure about vilians, check the link below.

http://uk.cityofheroes.com/game-guide/veteran-rewards/

• DurillienDurillien Member Posts: 32

Thanks for the responses everyone. If you play on Virtue, hit me up sometime. I may or may not be able to respond. xD

Also, as an RPer, is there much to be found on the server Virtue?

-Durillien

• thanos1313thanos1313 Member Posts: 183

you dont NEED the vet reward for wings, most are crafted. and the cape you have to hit level 20 and do a mission for the one girl in mercy island...i forget her name but it starts with a K

breaking news, a brawl broke out between the hogger and arthas the lich king downtown gadgetzan. there where no survivers

• AmarsirAmarsir Member UncommonPosts: 703

As was said, for a Cape you have to be lvl 20. On the trial you won't ever get to 20, so that's rather moot. But should you buy the game, you just return to your first contact at level 20. (Actually they will show back up on your Active Contacts list to remind you.)

For wings, there are a number of different types. Angel wings and Dragon wings are a reward for 15 month veterans. All the other kinds, plus winged sandals and rocket boots, come from recipes. Go to a Black market truck and search for "costume". They tend to be pretty cheap, too.

Currently playing:
    DC Universe
    Planetside 2
    Magic Online
    Simunomics, the Massive Multiplayer Economic Simulation Game. Play for free.

• MikeTheSaintMikeTheSaint Member Posts: 74

Are there any other restrictions? Will I not reach level 20 because on average it takes longer than 2 weeks to do that or becuase its capped?

• WikkedbowtieWikkedbowtie Member Posts: 494

Trial  accounts are capped at level 14. So you will get your travel power, but not your cape.