Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How's Halgar

thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Hows Halgar doing pop wise.

Did it gain a lot of the AOC fanboi's when they realised it was garbage looking for something until Aion and not too sure on WAR sounds like a zergfest.

Last time I looged onto halgar few months back it was a ghost town and I would be starting from scratch as I gave the station account with my vanguard account on to my cousin a he wanted my SWG characters, so hows the lower level populace.

Comments

• OrphesOrphes Member UncommonPosts: 3,039

It's better then in may to mid june.

Although you really need to have the servers running over capacity to make the lvl1-10 to have just a few people more then "ghost town". If one calculates a regular spectrum of different levels and on different places in the world. Not everyone is a lvl 1-10.

--------

Which made think of one thing, and maybe that can ecplain what I am getting at.

Read on the off forum that itakes 1-2h to level to lvl10. (Assuming he has right, and that 1h is for the experienced player and 2h is for unexperienced.) at 9:30 CST it was 40ppl online and now 12:30 it was 48ppl online at lvl1-10. it would mean that on 12h Halgar would have gotten 240 new lvl10+ players.

And on a week halgar would have gained 1680 new lvl10+ characters.

Hmm, there is notable flaws in that argument.

--------

I guesstimate that there are 11 different start places, different chunks.

10 players at each it would have to have 110 lvl1-10.

20 players at each it would have to have 220 lvl1-10.

And that still would make it a "ghost town". Not every starter place contains the player up and overe lvl10, it won't even contain them in same chunk as the starter town is.

So to have it crowded in the opposit sence of a "ghost town" at these low level. I would say that you need 500-1000 players regurlary at lvl1-10. This making the server have way over capacity, there still would be x times more lvl11-50.

Vanguard will never be the place where you see a random guy hiding behind every corner.

What is a ghost town?

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
    "You have the right not to be killed"

• OntblodOntblod Member UncommonPosts: 195

Wouldnt call it ghost town, today there were more low lvl(like me) running(and riding) around then I have seen before. We could use more players though.

• aithieelaithieel Member Posts: 232

For now i can't say it's ghost town even in starting areas I meet pepole!

• ottejeotteje Member UncommonPosts: 9

At european peak times there are about 45-75 chars online from each class, I checked over the last 3 days just to get an impression myself.

• OntblodOntblod Member UncommonPosts: 195

Anyone on Halgar should check this out:

http://forums.station.sony.com/vg/posts/list.m?topic_id=38013